4,492 results
All reviews family room penn station premium room bunk beds police station next door times square new york madison square garden quiet street empire state building coffee machine modern hotel the high line mini fridge around the corner nyc hotel few blocks
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

I came with my 6 persons family and it was great. Location next to subway and bus central, couple of blocks from times square. The courtesy of the workers and answering any question. Definitely going to come back there.

Date of stay: September 2013
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ben E, Manager at TRYP New York City Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Thank you for choosing the TRYP Times Square South again! It’s always a pleasure having you stay with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We really appreciate your very nice review and comments about our hotel. Take care, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Friendliest staff I've ever encountered. zahir is the waiter slash bellman slash greeter. He made our trip so comfortable and greeted us with hello Ladies welcome home. Every time we came back to the hotel. He made our trip. The hotel is very unique and the room are so warm and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room tip: The premium room are large and comfortable
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to write such a positive review. I especially appreciate the kind review of so many members of our team. It is always great to hear when the Zahir does a wonderful job. I look forward to sharing your comments with him. We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I came here for a business trip and brought several colleagues based on the TripAdvisor reviews and since it was close to our meeting. One of my colleagues has checked out from the hotel already due to the noisiness of the housekeeping. My room is tiny with barely enough room for the bed and the hotel is located in the middle of a block with no other activity, leaving a lonely and sometimes disconcerting walk to get here. The photos on the TripAdvisor review are a bit misleading.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 948GeoffreyB

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. An experience such as the one you described is taken very seriously by all of us here at the TRYP Time Square South Hotel, and we look forward to an opportunity to make it better. Although I cannot undo what happened, I would like to personally discuss your recent stay, and hopefully you will give us the opportunity to restore your faith in us.

I appreciate your feedback, as this helps us become the very best that we can be, and I look forward to speaking with you directly concerning your recent stay. I may be contacted at 212-600-2440, or Kimiller@wyndham.com. In the meantime, we remain fully at your service and look forward to the chance of welcoming you back at the Wyndham Times Square South.

Kiana Miller – Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stayed at this great hotel for a week recently, great location for time square, Maceys at herald square and other tourist attractions , hotel room large for New York with great comfortable beds very modern decor, we were on the 7th floor so no traffic noise. Only had breakfast once in hotel we preferred deli euro pan near time square. A special mention goes to Edwin and John for helping to organise our limo back to JFK. If we return to New York Tryp Hotel will be at the top of our list.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Ben E, Manager at TRYP New York City Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Very nice! Thank you so much for your really excellent comments and great review of our hotel! It makes us really proud that you were able to have such wonderful stay, and that our staff provided you with rock star service. We hope to see you again soon at the TRYP Times Square South Hotel!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We had an excellent stay at this hotel. The staff, the location, cleanliness was all outstanding. When we arrived our room was upgraded.....nice surprise! Zahir was an excellent attendant. Such a friendly face and very helpful. We will definitely go back!

Room tip: Loved the family room. Lots of room and very little outside noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SUmo04
Ben E, Manager at TRYP New York City Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013