“great!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 1 May 2013

yummy food, really nice back patio! My favorite sides are the corn, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese

Reviewed 19 December 2012

After dining in top restaurants we wanted a "simple" meal. Peter's was just right. Although the food was readily available it was well cooked, tasty and piled up on the plate. Prices were around $10 a plate which included great stuffed chicken and a couple of sides.
Comfortable surroundings inside and the bill for 2 all up was $26.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 December 2012

I went to this rotisserie just for chance, while in a long stay in Manhattan. The menu is short, nevertheless you do not need more plates, it is just what you do adore: Perfect homemade cuisine, real food, warm ambiance (the majority of the customers are people working on the Broadway Theaters).
Well, I went again and again, I felt like home, talking with the manager and the serving people. You will love the chicken or beef brisket, delicious and big portions, the sides are perfect; try creamed spinach, rotisserie vegetables, sweet corn with jalapeno, with a Corn Muffin.
This rotisserie is one of my very best food experience in Manhattan, if you visit the area of Broadway Theaters, do not lose the experience, you will be delighted. I do bet!

Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

We visited Peter's because of its close proximity to our hotel and it was exactly what we needed on a cold, dreary night. My rotisserie chicken was moist, stuffing was fine, and the mashed potatoes and gravy were delicious! The portions are big and the prices are super affordable. We left feeling warm and full, just what we needed to go back into the snow!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

after a visit to the Brooklyn Brewey the five of us were hungry! We found this place on Yelp and it looked pretty good. Not very busy when we walked in at about 4 but early for NY standard for dinner. Menu was not huge but had a little bit of something for everyone. breakfast was still being served along with Dinner. Also cold beer on tap! I had the slow roasted pork with Mashed and Mac and cheese. It was awesome! My wife had the frittata which was good but she ate off my plate just as much. there is also meatless options on the menu. GREAT SERVICE! All meals under $15. By the time we left the place was hopping! Great find and HIGHLY RECOMMEND!