Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Adventure25244390851

Sojourn in NY

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 May 2024via mobile
Very novel hotel - good to stay somewhere different in New York. Great location for helicopter pad - sadly ours was cancelled due to weather. Rooftop
Bar not yet open but bar on 5th had epic views. Hectic on Saturday night - hard to get a table - obviously very fashionable for the hip well to do if New York.

Nice food in restaurant and very prompt service.

Helpful staff.
Gorgeous room with terrace.
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate it and we have indeed very busy Saturdays at the Club. We hope to have you back with us soon.

Best wishes
    £201
    £201
3.1 miles from Casa Cipriani New York
Restaurant
Arlo SoHo Lobby and public space.
£225
    £239
4.7 miles from Casa Cipriani New York
Room service
View more hotels in New York City
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2024

This is one of the most amazing hotels I have ever stayed. Perfectly decorated, real luxury, attention to every detail. Wooden designer art deco furniture, Art in the walls, electronic shades, amazingly stocked mini bar, eye masks at turndown. Lots of fluffy towels, perfect linen.... This is what luxury should be, in decor, service, ambience.

However I am really surprised that no other review mentions the continuous service of the Staten Island ferry, 24/7, every half hour! The motor and the horn could really be heard! And in the morning crates moving in-front of the suite....So for me the magic was just gone with that. I wish it was located somewhere else, but I am not sure I would easily go back just there...I will cherish for sure this one stay but location is just a big drawback.

( one last comment is that we booked the jazz club for our one night dinner- this was quite disappointing. only us and another table ( another two came quite later) and performance was not very jazz.... You are better off trying the main restaurant where the action is taking place)

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matteo Prodani, General Manager at Casa Cipriani New York, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2024

Good afternoon.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I appreciate it and I am glad that you enjoyed most of your experience and service.
For the ferry noise we have other rooms and suites that are more appropriate, and we'd like to assist you in booking those if you plan another visit. The ferry and ships are part of the charm and uniqueness of our location, definitely different from the midtown activity. Feel free to ask our team for recommendations. For the Jazz cafe it is usually very busy, but it certainly depends on the time and day. The main restaurant is always busy in the evening hours, so definitely a more secure spot to be part of the action. I hope to have you back with us soon, thank you again for taking the time to report your valid points.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 April 2024

i would like to say Casa Cipriani really goes above and beyond to service his guests. i booked a room for my boyfriend's birthday, since he likes good hotels. upon my arrival, to my surprise, my room was upgraded to suite (without charging me additional), with champaign and cake. the suite is very very nice, with big windows to both sides (as it is at corner). all the staff at hotels are super kind and friendly. the friends we invited over all are very impressed by our suite and the club at 5th floor. jazz is really good too. special thanks to Stefano (director of front desk), Juan at the restaurant bar. Juan was very caring and thoughtful, made my normally a bit demanding boyfriend very happy. ohh, the mattress at hotel is amazing too. i have long term back problem. the mattress is perfect for me, firm but with a bit soft touch. next time i buy new mattress at home, i shall go check our which branch Cipriani has -:)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank annie w
Matteo Prodani, General Manager at Casa Cipriani New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2024

Dear Annie,
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful review. It will be an honor to share it with the team and celebrate our stars!
We look forward to welcoming you back here at Casa Cipriani very soon,
Warm regards
Matteo

Reviewed 14 March 2024

Our stay at Casa Cipriani was perfect from the moment we stepped out of our taxi and were greeted by the charming staff at the door. The lobby area was wonderfully calm after a long-haul flight, and the staff was so attentive that you felt almost like you were being greeted by friends. The bedrooms are exquisitely finished with such a high standard of attention to detail with lovely, unique, special touches. We enjoyed a drink in the Living Room overlooking the stunning river view and didn't ever want to leave. The food in the restaurant was the best pasta I've had outside of Italy; we returned the next day for lunch, ordering the same dishes again. We only stayed two days, but the staff remembered our breakfast preferences from the day before, which didn't go unnoticed. Casa Cipriani is our favourite club; there is nowhere else we would want to stay in New York.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and thoughtful review about your stay. We really appreciate it.
I am glad to read that we gave you a top-quality experience, I believe that we will see you again very soon.

We look forward to giving you a warm welcome back to Casa Cipriani,

Best wishes

Reviewed 7 March 2024 via mobile

Absolute perfection! Amazing food, decoration, rooms, service , cleanliness, details, amenities! Simply one of the best places I have stayed in,if not the best!
Worth every cent! An example of what a great hotel should be like!
Bravo for the amazing job!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2024 via mobile

Casa Cipriani is obviously stunningly beautiful -- both the hotel itself is exquisitely designed and appointed, and the sweeping views of Brooklyn and the bay are unparalleled by anything I’ve seen in Manhattan. The food is obviously great, too, being powered by a well known global powerhouse brand. All the Cip classics are on tap here. The rooms are comfortable, well appointed and modern; super comfy beds and sheets. The rainfall showers are the best I’ve experienced in a hotel. The bathrooms are stunning (though at this price point having Toto bidets would have been nice), and the Waterworks fixtures are killer. It’s clear a ton of thought when into the design in every single space on property.

But what sets Casa Cipriani truly part from its peers and puts it squarely at the TOP of the heap of high end luxury hotels in New York is the service. It’s outstanding. I was blown away. From the gentlemen at the valet stand and the bellhops when you pull up for the first time, to Sophia at the front desk guiding you through check in, to the ladies helming the club level, everyone in the spa, the entire dining team… to a person they were so friendly, accommodating, and pleasant. I can’t say enough about their hospitality.

I rarely feel compelled to write reviews, good or bad. But Casa Cipriani is so excellent it’s deserving of all the praise it receives. Thank you to everyone who made my wife and I’s stay amazing; we can’t wait to come back.

Room tip: I had the best massage of my life in the spa.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matteo Prodani, General Manager at Casa Cipriani New York, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2024

Dear Matt,

Reading this thoughtful and detailed review put a big smile on my face. I can only imagine the feeling in each one of the members that you kindly mentioned when we will share it during our morning meeting. What a start.
Thank you for the recognition, preference and hopefully your loyalty if you ever come to New York. We will keep improving and create wonderful experiences for our members and guests.

Best wishes,