“Amazing!!! I have tasted quite a few places but this little cart had me addicted!!”

Little Cupcake Lover Truck
Ranked #304 of 388 Bakeries in New York City
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I absolutely LOVED the concept of a cupcake truck and happened to come upon it accidentally. I was online at a nearby Crepe cart but it was too long so I kept on walking. Low and behold!!!! I was skeptic about the freshness and of course taste. I have been to the "best" cupcake shops in town as well as other states but OMG!!! I could NOT believe my pallate! I wish they had one here in Louisiana!!!! I miss these wonderful creations and the masterworker behind these delectable jewels!!!! I am in love and cannot wait to have them again!!!!

Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
“Awesome little cupcakes!”
Reviewed 4 October 2011

This little cupcake cart made us smile! There were so many awesome flavors and sizes - like peanut butter and jelly. Wish they had this in Boston!

Visited August 2011