“Pizza was amazing!!!”
Review of Pizzarte

Pizzarte
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzarte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 14,285 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Transit: Subway - F train to 57th Street station, walk towards 55th Street on 6th Avenue, turn left on 55th Street. B,D,E trains to 7th Ave. station, walk towards 6th Ave. on 53th Street, turn left on 6th Ave, walk toward 55th Street and turn right on 55th Street.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I found out that I had Celiac Disease right before going to NYC. I was so disappointed that I wouldn't be able to have pizza. The concierge at our hotel told us about this place and said they had some GF items. I ordered the Margherita pizza on the GF crust and it was simply the best pizza I've ever had in my life! I couldn't even tell the crust was GF. My husband - who won't eat a meal w/o gluten - couldn't believe how good it tasted either. My 2-year-old son came along too. This restaurant is a little upscale for kids and doesn't have a kids menu. I recommend to any couple or family that doesn't have little ones in tow.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Overpriced pizza joint - mediocre pizza, over $200 for 2 kids and 4 adults.
The tables were crowded, but the decor was pleasant otherwise.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The restaurant is pretty, very sleek looking, clean lines kind of decor. I did not have the pizza which I probably should have ordered instead of trying to eat "Italian". Although the menu is in Italian, the food is prepared with more of a Mediterranean flair. There is no children's menu and they do not steer away from the printed menu to accommodate anyone. If you don't like octopus, then don't eat here as a lot of there menu choices have octopus in it which cannot be removed because the food is not made fresh to order....the sauces are all pre-made. I ordered the one fish dish on the menu and was glad there were no bones even though I was scraping the skin off the bottom of it. My daughter ordered a chicken dish that says "brick pressed" giving the assumption it's flat like a cutlet... It's not. It was chicken thighs. She saw that she had to pick it from the bones and wouldn't eat it. The food was ok...the pizza choices were plenty and we should've tried the pizza instead.

1  Thank Deedds
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Recommending Pulcinella Pizza, Pizzarte Pizza and Risotto Seafood. Pizza's had perfect thin crust, fresh toppings and freshly shaved cheese. Toppings were not over-powering unlike chain-bought pizzas. The Risotto had a red sauce with enough seafood variety - shrimp, scallops, fish fillet, and calamari.

1  Thank TONARKK1226
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We went there because it was near to MET, and not so many choice to eat at 4:00pm, with some good rating.
It looks lunch menu was nice but time was over when we arrived. We ordered one Pizza and one Salmon ( forgot the exact name), very delicious. The service was good and friendly.
Of course the price is not cheap. Two main courses with one glass of wine, we paid at USD90 incl. tip.