“Reasonably priced midtown dining” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizzarte

Pizzarte
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzarte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 13,481 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Transit: Subway - F train to 57th Street station, walk towards 55th Street on 6th Avenue, turn left on 55th Street. B,D,E trains to 7th Ave. station, walk towards 6th Ave. on 53th Street, turn left on 6th Ave, walk toward 55th Street and turn right on 55th Street.
Boston
“Reasonably priced midtown dining”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We ate here with 5 adults, a 6 year old and infant. It's not easy to find a fairly priced dinner in the West 50's in New York City, especially one that accommodates the food preferences of a group like ours. PizzArte was a great choice as it offers pizza as well as a number of other foods at a cost that doesn't empty your wallet. Only one person, who had a pasta dish, raved about his meal, but everyone else was satisfied with their order.

• Visited June 2014

Detroit, Michigan
“Good Neapolitan Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've never had Neapolitan pizza, so I didn't know what to expect. I'm use to lots of tomato sauce drowning the pizza. This pizza had none of that. It was actually very good pizza. The Tartufata pizza was one of the best. This was recommended by the waiter and I must say it was an excellent choice. It had black truffles and mushrooms on it. Great flavor. I'll definitely be back if I'm in the area again.

• Visited May 2014
Sacramento, CA
“Pizza was amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I found out that I had Celiac Disease right before going to NYC. I was so disappointed that I wouldn't be able to have pizza. The concierge at our hotel told us about this place and said they had some GF items. I ordered the Margherita pizza on the GF crust and it was simply the best pizza I've ever had in my life! I couldn't even tell the crust was GF. My husband - who won't eat a meal w/o gluten - couldn't believe how good it tasted either. My 2-year-old son came along too. This restaurant is a little upscale for kids and doesn't have a kids menu. I recommend to any couple or family that doesn't have little ones in tow.

Visited May 2014
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Disappointed!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Overpriced pizza joint - mediocre pizza, over $200 for 2 kids and 4 adults.
The tables were crowded, but the decor was pleasant otherwise.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Morganville, New Jersey
“Won't return....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is pretty, very sleek looking, clean lines kind of decor. I did not have the pizza which I probably should have ordered instead of trying to eat "Italian". Although the menu is in Italian, the food is prepared with more of a Mediterranean flair. There is no children's menu and they do not steer away from the printed menu to accommodate anyone. If you don't like octopus, then don't eat here as a lot of there menu choices have octopus in it which cannot be removed because the food is not made fresh to order....the sauces are all pre-made. I ordered the one fish dish on the menu and was glad there were no bones even though I was scraping the skin off the bottom of it. My daughter ordered a chicken dish that says "brick pressed" giving the assumption it's flat like a cutlet... It's not. It was chicken thighs. She saw that she had to pick it from the bones and wouldn't eat it. The food was ok...the pizza choices were plenty and we should've tried the pizza instead.

Visited May 2014