“Diner in Soho”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: SoHo
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Landmark is located across the street from the Solita Soho Hotel. We waited a few minutes for a table but it was worth the wait. Great selection for breakfast or lunch. Reasonable prices and they deliver.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Well located and so easy to find (Grand Street). People so king and quick to serve you. The prices are good and the food too.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I would rather pay a little more and have a nice breakfast.

Everything--pancakes, eggs, potatoes, etc. is cooked on one greasy skillet. Even muffins are fried on the skillet! The bacon, which looked cooked already, was deep fried. Yuck!

The coffee, my life's blood, was poor enough that I did not want a refill, and didn't finish what was poured. Eggs were so-so. When I asked for hot sauce, a Sriracha container was brought to me--it looked like water had been added to a mostly empty container, and shaken, as it moved like liquid. The waitress saw my skepticism and brought out another hot sauce from under the counter.

Potatoes were a bland mass--no seasonings, no crispy or browned bits. Probably the worst potatoes with breakfast I have had.

Not very clean looking, and the food wasn't very good.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This little cafe isn't much to look at but the coffee is strong, the breakfast is good and the service is fast and friendly. Just what was needed after a night on the town.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Landmark was a fantastic diner experience from the moment I walked in. I was immediately seated by the hostess/waitress. I don't remember her name, but she was very attentive and had a genuine, warm smile. My breakfast came in a very timely manner and was delicious. The cost was very affordable and location was convenient. I would definitely visit Landmark again for a traditional diner breakfast!