the Quin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
The Helmsley Windsor(New York City)
  • Room Service
Parker New York(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1 Hotel Central Park(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Salisbury Hotel(New York City)
View Hotel
AKA Central Park(New York City)
  • Restaurant
The Whitby Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
3,109 results
All reviewswayfarer restaurantcentral parkgreat locationnew yorknespresso machinecarnegie hallconcierge servicethe air conditioningroom servicecorner roomwonderful hotelcolumbus circlestreet noisetwo blocksnyc hoteltimes squarearound the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The welcome mat starts as soon as you walk through the doors, everyone was on point from the door man to the hotel manager. they make you feel special ,listen and go out of their way to make sure you are happy. Highly recommend a stay at this hotel close to everything and the service is honestly better than Ritz Carlton for half the price! I am so glad I changed my reservation from the Ritz to this hotel at the last minute

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holly B, General Manager at the Quin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

bukys2014, thank you for one of the most amazing reviews ever! We are humbled to have earned your loyalty in such a big way. Thank you for your support and recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

On arrival we had to change our room which was dealt with quickly and professionally by Roger Nguyen, Front Office Manager and his staff. Throughout our stay all the staff were polite and helpful and went the extra mile to flag down taxis in the pouring rain. The knowledge of the Attaches (new title for Concierge) was superb and all the restaurant recommendations were good. Our King Junior Suite was spacious and bright which is not always the words I use to describe New York hotels. The tablet by the bed that controlled the lights, shades and temperature took a little bit of getting used to. The location is excellent for shopping as my credit card statement will testify. I have already recommended The Quin to my friends as a great hotel to stay at.

Room Tip: If you want a City view ask for an External room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Holly B, General Manager at the Quin, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Mark2906, thank you for your first class review and recommendation! We sincerely appreciate your support and are so glad to hear you enjoyed our superb services, amenities, and location. I am delighted to share your thoughts with Roger, the Attachés, and the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Checked into a Premier corner room a few hours ago. Have no place to put my toiletries, clothes i. e. No draw space, and no place to put our luggage.
When my husband inquired about a larger room, the gentleman at the desk replied he thought it was a large room and his attitude was not pleasant at all.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Faith Z

Faith Z, I am very sorry for the inconvenience and regret to read that we were unable to effectively assist you at the Front Desk. This is not an accurate demonstration of our commitment to considerate service. I personally apologize for this encounter. Your comfort is our priority, and we would appreciate the opportunity to make this right. I will be reaching out to you directly to discuss your experience in further detail.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed at the Quin during a business trip between Friday 6th and Sunday 8th of June. Due to an IT failure, British Airways (BA) did not load any of the baggage onto the aircraft which I travelled from London on and I, along with all the other passengers on my flight, were only informed of this shortly before we landed at JFK. I filled in the necessary forms at the airport to request that my baggage be forwarded to your hotel.

The check-in experience at the Quin was very smooth and professional, and your reception team were very understanding and empathetic to my situation. They offered toiletries and other essentials, but I explained that I had these, along with my clothes, in my carry-on baggage. I was keen, however, to be reunited with my cases as they contained technical equipment required for my work in NY. Your staff made every effort to lessen the impact of the luggage situation and promised to alert me if any of it arrived, which one case did at 0200 on the Sunday morning! Before I checked out, I gave Dally Perez my details and asked that if my other case arrived, could she ensure that it was forwarded back to my home in the UK as I was leaving NY that evening; BA's communications, both via telephone and Internet, had been terrible and I had no way of contacting them. Dally assured me that she would look out for my case arriving and would also ensure that the other members of your reception staff were aware too.

I am very grateful to your staff, and especially Dally, for going the extra mile to ensure that my stay was as relaxing as possible, given the circumstances. In addition to great staff, I also liked my room very much and thought that the Apple computers and complimentary printing in the business centre were a great touch. The hotel's proximity to Central Park was also great as it allowed me to go for an early morning run when the jet-lag woke me up at 0530! The only this I can criticise is the fact that the elevators had a mind of their own and were prone to missing floors.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Quin and will ensure that I choose it again for my next trip to New York.

PS - I was finally reunited with my missing bag at JFK. British Airways could learn a lot from you!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Holly B, General Manager at the Quin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

BlueAbyssWorldwide, thank you so much for your fantastic review and high recommendation. We understand how stressful it can be when an airline fails to return your bags to you upon your arrival, and we are so glad we were able to ensure your comfort despite that inconvenience. I will be pleased to share your kind thoughts with Dally and the team. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Just back from a great weekend stay at The Quin. IT's in a great location and we walked or took the subway everywhere. The Concierge helped us with restaurant options and were largely pretty good. Just be careful to specify that you don't want the tourist traps for food and they'll have plenty other suggestions. We ended up in a place on 59th for breakfast one morning which was a total tourist trap - food was good, but expensive. We were on the 11th Floor which was pretty quiet and the bed is so comfortable that we slept amazingly! The air con unit in the room was a bit noisy, but it didn't bother us at all. Free wifi is really useful and allowed us to plan our days really easily from our room. We really appreciated being contacted by concierge a week before we arrived to help us plan our itinerary. Overall, we had a great stay here and would definitely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Gd2408, thank you for your great review! We're so glad you enjoyed your weekend visit to New York City, and we hope to welcome you back again in the future during your next trip to Manhattan!