This hotel is worst of the worst. no bell man to greet you, and handle luggage. Internet is slower than dial-up, rooms need updating, while we were there 4 of the rooms on our floor were being treated for bedbugs. Only 12 tv channels were offered. NONE were hi-def. rooms cramped, Only had about 1 foot walking around bed. Rooms need updating. Stay away! NOT A GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just half a block from the Jacob Javits Convention Center, the Magnuson Convention Center Hotel is a short 10-15min walk from Times Square,the Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Port Authority, and other major attractions and transportation hubs. Amenities and Services Provided: -Complementary American Style Hot Breakfast Buffet -Complementary Wi-Fi -Business Center -Tempur-pedic Beds in every room -Shared Shuttle and Taxi service TO the Airport (Fees Apply) -NYC Attractions and Tours (Fees Apply) -Safety Boxes in all rooms -Iron and Ironing Board -Hair Dryer -Shampoo, Conditioners, Soap, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Midtown Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel New York City
- Best Western Convention Center Hotel
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western