W New York - Times Square
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$191
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$440
US$323
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$383
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$148
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$298
Agoda.com
4,505 results
All reviewsblue fintimes squarecool corner roomliving room barbliss productsnew yorkspectacular roomfrosted glasshigh floorhudson riverrooms are smallbig applestreet noisecentral parkelevatorlobbynyc
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel if you have the need to stay in the Times Square area. Easy to jump on mass transit (NYC subway and NJ Transit at Penn Station) for easy access around the city and New Jersey. Pretty much right in the middle of everything - food, shows, sightseeing.

Always greeted with a smile by the staff...lobby bar is a great place to gather.

Room Tip: Corner rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
WGuestServicesTeam, Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed being in the heart of Times Square and embraced the exciting atmosphere. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

On my second visit to W Times Square, I had an amazing time. Something about it was much less touristy and much more "New York". The front desk was inviting and friendly and I was upgraded to a Fantastic Suite, where shortly after a gesture of delicious wine and cheese was brought up. The room was exquisite and the hotel superb. Going in and out was very easy and made for a great stay. I appreciate the warmth that Kristin and team showed me during my stay, it truly made me feel like a valued Platinum member. I will continue doing all that I can to stay in Ws and other SPG brands on both business and personal travel- it is the best loyalty program around.

Room Tip: I had room 4011 and it was great- spacious and a great view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
WGuestServicesTeam, Guest Relations Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Hello and thank you for your review in regards to your recent with us. It was truly our pleasure to have you back with us and we will be sure to share your wonderful feedback with Kristin and the whole team! Thank you for your continued loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back to your new home-away-from-home.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Great location great rooms great style
Yes the rooms are getting a little tired but it's to be expected in a busy hotel
The corner room was a great upgrade for us thank you SPG
Wifi worked great
Rooms facilities and cleanliness great too
If you are reading this and want to know what to do, where to eat and how to do New York in a few days email me I will talk diners ferries and souvenirs

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jm19007

Thank you for your honest and balanced feedback and we truly appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with us. We were delighted to have you with us during this visit and look forward to welcoming you back to the heart of the Big Apple! Anything you need, our team is here for you 24/7.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Last week I was at the W Times Square. Due to the impending snow storm my meeting were canceled and I had to leave the hotel as soon as I arrived. Lita Amelia of the hotel was very helpful in making sure it all worked out. People like Lita are the reason I stay at Starwoods and at W Hotels.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Hello Howard! Thank you for your wonderful review and we have gladly shared your comments with Lita. We truly appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back to your new home-away-from-home!

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights to celebrate my birthday. It is in a great location in Times Square, clean rooms and has a great, friendly and very accommodating staff. They even left a personalized birthday card along with a large delicious fruit platter in my room, which I thought was very nice. The staff was helpful in every way and very polite. I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to NYC!!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Angela P
WGuestServicesTeam, Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback.
It's great to know that you had a wonderful birthday celebration with us. Thank you for your note about the room and our talents. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!