W New York - Times Square
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$191
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$440
US$321
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$148
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$298
Agoda.com
4,505 results
All reviewsblue fintimes squarecool corner roomliving room barbliss productsnew yorkspectacular roomfrosted glasshigh floorhudson riverrooms are smallbig applestreet noisecentral parkelevatorlobbynyc
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The best location for a weekend get away. I was impressed as soon as we got in the lobby. Love the bed. Nice comfy room and huge bathrooms. Stephen was of great help with arranging tickets to the Broadway shows.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
WGuestServicesTeam, Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Hello there. We're happy to know that you had a fantastic stay at W NY- Times Square. Thank you for sharing your experience. Please come back to see us again soon. kristin.collura@whotels.com

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I usually stay at Starwood hotels, but this W has been really bad.
First at my arrival I didn't find the room I reserved, reception has not been able to found the two beds room I had on my booking.
Only two days after we got the room (already paid) ... very small (including a tiny bathroom), no drawer to store personal belongings, small wardrobe, no place where to open luggage.
Even if at 43 floor, room very noisy and not soundproof.
Wi-fi for a fee, when everywhere it is free.
I was very disappointed when the concierge refused to call for me the number 212-7....... to reserve a taxi to the airport for the departing day.
This hotel seems to be very trendy ... but for the fare they ask, you can find better places just round the corner.
I'm sure the next time I'm in NYC, I will not stay at the W Times Square.

Room Tip: best tip- try another hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
WGuestServicesTeam, Guest Relations Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Hello Laura,
Thank you for reaching out to us and our sincere apologies for any inconvenience experienced during your most recent visit. We have gladly shared your feedback with our entire team as your honest and balanced feedback is truly appreciated. Our management team has since immediately followed up on your concerns in order to improve our communication for future as we truly value your loyalty to the brand and are always looking to enhance your experience with us. We thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience with us and should you choose to return to us in future, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team prior to your stay and we will gladly ensure you have a true W Experience.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The W Hotel is right in the heart of Times Square. This is good in so far as the views from the rooms are spectacular. But it is also quite noisy at night. We were on the 19th floor and yet still woken several times through the night with traffic noise. The entire area around Times Square is going through a big reconstruction exercise to pedestrianise the area which is partly responsible for the noise.

The service is very good and the bar is very popular with the locals and is very lively in the evening. The hotel restaurant, Blue Fin, provides breakfast for residents and also is a sushi restaurant during the day and is very good, although a bit pricey. The hotel charges about £10 a day for internet access which is also a bit pricey.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katherine D

Hello there. Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm happy that you were able to enjoy many aspects of W NY- Times Square. Please be in touch with me prior to your next stay so that I can ensure that all of your expectations are met. kristin.collura@whotels.com

Reviewed 22 August 2014

This is a perfect location if you want to be in Times Square. The bell staff at the curbside is the BEST and very helpful. It is a "party" spot on the weekend so do not stay here if you want quiet. Decor is modern and a bit dark but beds were excellent.
My only grip was we reserved this three months ahead of time and they were "oversold" when we checked in. After arguing with desk staff for 30 minutes they suddenly found a room. Why do we make reservations if they are going to be stupid an over sell? Standing there at 1am after a long flight from west coast - that did not start off my work week very well.

Room Tip: Make sure you keep checking on your reservation so they dont sell the room out from under you.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DebJM
WGuestServicesTeam, Manager at W New York - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Hello there. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments despite the delayed check in. I'm so sorry that you had to wait after a long flight. There's no excuse for this but next time you're coming in super late, just add a note or give a quick call so we can anticipate your arrival. Again, we're very sorry and hope you'll come back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

You wouldn't think W hotels cater to the business traveler - but out of any hotel I have stayed in during my career in NYC - this W is now my go to. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, room service is quick and the food is good, bathrooms are large, showers are nice and I can get to most of my meeting from the central location. I run in Central park every morning (which is very close) and can catch a broadway show easily at night if I want to.

Room Tip: the higher you go the less street noise which is the case of any Time Sq hotel
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments. We appreciate your loyalty. Please be in touch prior to your next arrival and I'll ensure that you have another extraordinary stay. kristin.collura@whotels.com