“Good beer, good food, good service... if you can get a table!”
Review of Rattle 'N Hum

Rattle 'N Hum
Ranked #1,565 of 14,381 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 30 March 2014

A friend recommended this place to meet us on our first night in NY. Bloody glad he did! Biggest selection of craft beers I have seen anywhere, great location (one block from Empire), good atmosphere. We ordered Nachos as a snack... it was HUGE. And yummy.
If you can book a table, I'd recommend it.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

R&H is easily one of the top craft beer spots in Manhattan. The selection is always outstanding, and the taps rotate quickly. Great gastro pub style food as well. If you want to drink a great beer paired the right grub, definitely checkout R&H.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We happened upon this bar after doing the usual tourist things and had worked up a thirst. We were so happy to see that they have a great beer selection and even had a beer we'd been wanting to try. My husband had the fish and chips and he thought they were good. I had the lunch special, roasted turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy. It was definitely home made and it was great! We'll definitely go back!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I've been visiting this bar for 4 years since I discovered it near Empire State Bldg. Easy to miss on a side street, but worth finding. Great tap selection, including lots of hard-to-find beers. Good bar food, including best beer-brined, fresh cut fries I've ever had. The owner, Joe from Donegal, is usually there standing at the end of the bar making sure all is well. He enjoys talking beer and anything else you care to. Can't wait to get back in March.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Great Beer Selection. The beer list is printed daily and offers a great variety of beers. The waitresses are very knowledgable and helpful they are also on hand to offer recommendations based on your interest. It's also worth mentioning that the fries are to die for.