“Live like a local on the East side”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
LOCATION EXTRAORDINARIE FIFTH AVENUE 73 ST CENTRAL PARK FEW STPES WOW
Living Room
EUROPEAN STYLE APARTMENT EAT IN KITCHEN, SOFA BED QUEENSIZE AND ADDITIONAL BED AVAILABLE
GORGEOUS CENTRAL PARK STPES AWAY
Bathroom
QUEEN SIZE SOFA BED AND ADDITIONAL MATRESS UPON REQUEST
LOCATION EXTRAORDINAIRE !!MADISON AVENUE VOILA
The Master Bedroom
living area sofa bed and twin size bed
BEDROOM BATHROOM NEAR MASTER BR
The Master Bedroom
LIVINGROOM  SLEEP 3 PEOPLE QUEENSIZE SOFA BED OR WUEEN BED AVAILABLE AND A TWIN BED
MADISON AVENUE 72 STREET RALPH LAUREN MANSION SHORT WALK TO CENTRAL PARK
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
Bedroom Queensize bed
FULL BATH SHOWER AND A TUB
TRANQUILITY OF THE TOWNHOUSES  IN  NYC
LARGE BEDROOM SLEEP 2 OR 3 SPACE FOR TWIN BED
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 30 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
30 Oct 2013
Dear Lisa,

It was wonderful to have you back. Good people, like yourself, are always welcome. Anytime. We treat you as part of our family. We appreciate your business and many thanks once again for the great review. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Not everyone takes the the time to write with such details and care. I appreciate it.
We will see you soon :)
CA
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Australia
Reviewed 7 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012

7 Jan 2013
Thanks for writing us this wonderful review.
I had post a thank you note, but didn't see it out there.So I'm making sure this time will be published.
It was a pleasure having you as a tenant, by far you were the very first one to win the NEATEST of them all. I'm impressed with how you kept the apartment during your 30 days visit!
The unit was kept in top shape as if it was vacant, thank you for that.
Feel free to use us for any reference in the US . I have only the best things to say about you. And we would love to have you back at anytime! You found a very good friend here. Thank you again.

MARCIA
CA
Reviewed 12 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
12 Sep 2012
Dear Ed,

Im so very thankful for having you and your family staying with us!
We looking foward to your return.

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Marcia
Belo Horizonte
Reviewed 14 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

14 Jun 2012
Dear tenant,

Check out time is 12;00 PM. We don't push our tenants to check out earlier. To the contrary, we are very accommodating!

We received an email from you the night before demanding the staff to be there with your security deposit prior to 9;00 AM as you were vacating at 9;30 AM.

When the staff arrived for inspection prior to your checking out you were not ready to leave. They waited patiently until you decided to leave as you had advised your check out time to be 9;30 AM and the cleaning was scheduled for 10;00. We changed our schedule to accommodate you. After waiting patiently for almost one hour you advised you only requested the earlier check out because you needed the security deposit and you refused to vacate and return the keys all after receiving your deposit . The staff was told you weren't ready and could take your time. We can't begin cleaning with your luggage and personal stuff scattered in the apartment. They collected the laundry that was left on the floor. Due to your change in schedule we promised another party they could check in earlier. All was on hold pending on your departure.

As for kitchen utensils, there is no shortage and we gladly provide more if needed. Perhaps you were looking for a BLENDER instead of using the word utensils? That's the only thing I can think of.

We appreciate your business and Thanks for your review!
San Jose CA
Reviewed 17 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

17 May 2012
Thank you kindly for your review and for taking Excellent care of the apartment.
It was a pleasure having you and your family.
You will always be welcome in our home.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$297
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing