“One of the best experiences I've had in New York”

The Two Percent Gallery Tours
Ranked #253 of 598 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Two Percent Gallery Tours connects you to the most amazing art in New York City. On an energetic and fun private tour, enjoy 5 unbelievable gallery exhibitions, without the crowds. Along the way, you'll view New York City itself as a piece of art, uncovering secrets of the neighborhood history & innovative architecture. Tours are 90 minutes, available 10am Tues-Sat, for your private group of 3 or less, at $119 per person.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best experiences I've had in New York”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

I've lived in the city for a number of years and visited Chelsea galleries in the past. Something about this tour really stuck me though. The think it was that the context was just right. The art showcased on the tour was mind-blowingly good and the guide made it easily accessible. He knew some of the gallery owners and they came and talked to us as well about the exhibits and how they were installed. It was like a behind the scenes view of how the art world works without all the pretension. Not only that, but Chelsea has a richer history than I think some perceive and even walking down the street hearing stories about the buildings we were passing was just as fulfilling as the galleries themselves.

Visited October 2011