“Perfect pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Fabulous pizza on lovely base served fresh from the oven with a great choice of toppings. Excellent service. Good value for money

1  Thank Galwaygirl39

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We ordered the pasta dishes to share,,, both dishes were very good and extremely well served!! HUGE!!!! It served easily 8 people! Service was very good!! I will go back for sure!!

1  Thank Renata C
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had lunch and drinks in the outdoor space at AperiTIVO PIzza Bar over Memorial Day weekend. There were choices of both covered (umbrella) and uncovered seating, which is nice, depending on the heat and your comfort level with the sun. I had the baby argula salad with shrimp. The salad and dressing was good, and I especially enjoyed the spice rub on the shrimp. I was there for about 2 hours including time for drinking wine, and I never felt rushed by the staff to leave.

1  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Located right around the corner of our hotel, we wanted a low key bite to eat on our last night in town after a busy day. We arrived at 8 and sat at the bar. The restaurant has a nice amount of outdoor seating, but we wanted to be by the tv. We each got a class of wine which the bartender (who was great) let us taste before ordering a whole glass. We ordered the classic deep dish (I know, blasphemy in NY), which was really good. I think it was $21 + more for toppings, but it was definitely enough for two people. For a restaurant surrounded by hotels, this place was very good. The service was excellent (the woman bartending took care of us, as was very welcoming without being intrusive, it was basically what I would consider perfect service), the food was good, and it was a nice place. I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank sabrepride91
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This is a fantastic little pizza restaurant. Went with my wife on a recent trip to New York. Had a small pizza with onion and fantastic pepperoni, garnished with fresh basil and oregano.

The service was excellent with prompt attention and food delivery. It was good to see members of staff cooperating with each other for the benefit of the customer. The service was attentive but never intrusive. Pizza Express and Ask Italian could learn a lot from this restaurant. Who wants to be asked at their third mouthful of pizza if everything is ok?

1  Thank CorkyAspleyGuise