“The best!”
Review of Jangmi Jewelry

Jangmi Jewelry
Ranked #37 of 830 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Jangmi is the best diamond store in the heart of Diamond District in New York. Our first priority has been customer's satisfaction based on the honesty and mutual trust for around 30 years. When you buy diamond from us you are buying not only the best diamond but also the best service for years to come.Specialized in G.I.A. Certified Diamond Engagement Ring Member of D.D.C.
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My fiance and I shopped around forever... Once I saw this one ring at Tiffany, nothing looked good enough for me to buy... then we stumbled upon this place after reading reviews on yelp. They were so friendly and willing to help. I think just because they sell so much, they don't even try to push you to buy or care to" sell". They were just trying to find something we would like and the diamond we would like with the best quality.. LOVE LOVE LOVE their love pave setting. Other places have similar styles, but can't compare to the one they have here!! My fiance got me H&A ( which is rarity) ring, and it's the most beautiful I have seen ever!! If you want the perfect ring, this IS the best to go!

1  Thank Jeehae C
There are newer reviews for Jangmi Jewelry

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Like many of the people looking at this page, I had no idea where to start to look for an engagement ring for my soon to be wife. I was astonished to see a business with so many favorable reviews so I sifted through most of the reviews and I was convinced that they were all genuine! Having lived in Brooklyn for a number of years I trekked up to Manhattan with a list of 3 jewelers to go to. Both my fiancé and I had done our research in terms of what we wanted. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were the first and only place we went to!

On our first meeting with them there was no talk about ring, price or most importantly the pressure to buy. Mrs. Kim spent almost 25 minutes explaining diamonds and then showing us examples, we felt like we were back in high school class and it was greatly appreciated! You read on this site, of the experience of people saying they were the nicest couple you have met, this is true. They care about their customers and they make themselves a part of the experience. They will show you anything you desire and most importantly take both your needs and budget into consideration.

We shopped around and I am confident we got not only the best price but also the best ring we could have asked for! She gets compliments on it daily and I look like superstar! Thanks again Mr. and Mrs. Kim for your awesome service! You are truly wonderful people!

1  Thank Hardeep A
Reviewed 14 March 2014

THREE WORDS: EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! My fiancée (back then) and I bought our engagement ring and wedding bands here in 2009 and everyday they remind us our commitment to each other! Still to this day, random people and friends come up to my wife and have said that they love her engagement/wedding ring. Y.S.K. Jewelry Corp. carries many beautiful jewelry collection for all different styles and ages. They are very professional and will work with your budget. Recently, I came back here to get our anniversary rings. Also, after-sales-service is EXCELLENT: time to time I stop by here to get our rings cleaned and get checked up. Please ask for Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

1  Thank Young K
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Jangmi means "rose" in Korean and when you meet Mrs. Kim, you'll see why. As delightful and helpful as she is beautiful, Mrs. Kim always puts me at ease when I'm sweating over what to get. There's never a hard-sell, and she'll give you all the time you need as she educates you on everything you need to know about diamonds. Trust is at the core of the jewelry business and we trust Mr. and Mrs. Kim so much that in the past 10 years my family has purchased four engagement rings (each at least 2 carats) from here.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

We were referred to Mr & Mrs Kim by a friend of ours in NYC who had done alot of research when shopping for his fiance. I had recently purchased my engagement ring from another store in the area and I wasn't pleased with the setting. She wasn't willing to replace it so I decided to go to Mrs Kim to see what she could offer me. I replaced my setting with the most amazing setting ever, it made such a difference to my center stone. I then ordered my wedding band there and they look amazing together. Daisy (Mrs Kim Assistant) was so pleasant and helpful and took me to have my diamond set in my new setting and have it all polished before we left. I would recommend Mr & Mrs Kim to anyone, my poor fiance is not happy because now I'm thinking of diamond earrings :) Thank you all for being so wonderful to me and making my experience such a great one, compared with the experience I had in with Ms Ella. I will definitely take my friends and family here when they decide to upgrade or purchase a new diamond. xoxoxo