“Mr and Mrs. Kim are the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jangmi Jewelry

Jangmi Jewelry
Ranked #38 of 791 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Jangmi is the best diamond store in the heart of Diamond District in New York. Our first priority has been customer's satisfaction based on the honesty and mutual trust for around 30 years. When you buy diamond from us you are buying not only the best diamond but also the best service for years to come.Specialized in G.I.A. Certified Diamond Engagement Ring Member of D.D.C.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mr and Mrs. Kim are the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Please look no further, this is the only place you need to go for a ring and i mean that. Mr and Mrs. Kim are the best. Mrs. Kim is a very knowledgeable and honest woman who takes pride in customer satisfaction. I purchased a lovely engagement ring from her with no hassle, no pressure and it was amazing quality at a very competitive price, My fiance adores the ring. The reviews for the store on here is nearly perfect that should scream volumes to the buyer. A lot of venues in the diamond district come off very smug and stuffy in terms of their sales people, this place had none of that, just a great atmosphere, i had my fiance ring sized a few times with no hassle. Thank you Mrs. Kim and staff for a stress free experience. I will be back for the wedding bands.

~S.R.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank pradaluggage2 .

Galway, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thank you so much Mr&Mrs Kim”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I brought my now fiance to New York to propose and purchase a ring. I was clueless as to how to buy good diamond so done some research before I left. Learning the basics and realizing how much there was involved I decided my efforts would be better put into finding a reputable diamond dealer. Thats when I discovered through reading reviews on Trip Advisor and Yelp that Mr & Mrs Kim where the answers to my prayers.

After 5 minutes of meeting Mr & Mrs Kim I knew that all the 5 star reviews where all true here was a couple who weren't interested in a sale but only in making the customer happy. Mrs Kim I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience. You didn't have to spend 3+ hours making sure that my fiance got the perfect ring but your patience never wore thin. Everything you said was right even the reaction you predicted Michelle would receive when she got home. So many of her friends have said it's the nicest ring they have ever seen they especially love your own personal hand made design.

Anyone reading this who is in the predicament of going to a city they have never visited before and about to make one of the biggest purchases of your life make sure you visit Jangmi jewelry as I can guarantee you won't regret it.

Thank you so much Mr & Mrs Kim and your super friendly nephew we are eternally grateful for all your help.

Patrick and Michelle

city

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Michelle M
New York City, New York
“Amazing Diamond Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Jangmi (Mr and Mrs Kim) is by far the best Diamond shop in NY and the U.S. They are patient and explain every aspect of buying the perfect diamond. I bought an engagement ring which was the best quality and for a very good price. I have since then gone back three times to buy the wedding band and rings for my mother.

I have also recommended many of my friends to go see them.

5 star quality and service.

Sid

Visited April 2014
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Not What I was expecting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I stumbled across the reviews for Jangmai when researching for my birthday trip to New York. Didn't actually think we were in the market for Diamond shopping (a girl can dream), but when my partner took me into a couple of shops I told him about the reviews, so we decided we had to pay Mr & Mrs Kim a visit. We had some difficulty in locating the store. I only had a vague address & had left my phone in the hotel. A kind security guard rang the store for us and got the correct location. I was expecting a full shop, but Mr & Mrs Kim have a counter within a larger store. We met with Daisy & Mr Kim who were very helpful & friendly. We explained what kind of ring we were looking for. Mr Kim took time to explain the diamonds etc, I was looking a pear shaped stone with halo setting but Mr Kim advised he did not have one in stock and it would take 2 weeks to customise. He did show us some beautiful loose stones but I felt it would have been a compromise to settle for something I didn't really want. at no stage did we feel pressurised or pushed to buy, like we did in some other stores.

4 Thank fionaw1
Spingfield, VA
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

My fiance and I shopped around forever... Once I saw this one ring at Tiffany, nothing looked good enough for me to buy... then we stumbled upon this place after reading reviews on yelp. They were so friendly and willing to help. I think just because they sell so much, they don't even try to push you to buy or care to" sell". They were just trying to find something we would like and the diamond we would like with the best quality.. LOVE LOVE LOVE their love pave setting. Other places have similar styles, but can't compare to the one they have here!! My fiance got me H&A ( which is rarity) ring, and it's the most beautiful I have seen ever!! If you want the perfect ring, this IS the best to go!

Visited January 2014