“Great Sushi!”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Located on 32nd Street Ishama is surrounded by mainly Korean restaurants.
Surprisingly a lot of Korean restaurants don't have sushi, so when I came about Ishama I was happy as I'd be searching the whole street for sushi.
The sushi was fresh and the wasabi that came with it was amazing! Usually it's way too strong but theirs is more mild. I'd definitely go back there for a sit in sushi meal.

• Visited January 2012

New York City, New York
“A find: great food and excellent service”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I was staying in the area on a brief trip and wanted sushi for dinner. After passing a few "whole in the wall" restaurants, I came upon Ishihama ("Sushi and Wine", my favorites). The interior is very nice, with proper tables and place settings. The waiter was very attentive and curteous and the food was very good. I came in on a miserable night of heavy rain and was offered a delicious, warm and warming miso soup "on the house" which was a nice and welcome surprise. Overall, a find.

• Visited December 2011