“Would not come back”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We got to the restaurant at 3:30 pm, lunch specials are only until 3 pm. So we had to order from the dinner specials, which was more expensive. The chicken teriyaki was tasteless practically not edible. They do not accepte any substitution. The place was almost empty except for one table with a couple. The hostess decided to sit us next to them, we asked for another table but since it was for 6 people and we were 4, we were not allow to move. I mean we were their for 2 hours and only one couple entered the place. I mean seriously, you cannot move a group of four to another table because the table is for 6? Unbelievable. Stay away from this place, our hotel concierge recommended it and I do not know why.

Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

The restaurant looks nice from inside.
There food is good but not awesome.
There service OK.
I think it can be very good if they work on there food and specially on the service

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We walked by a few times during our stays in the city so decided to try it. The atmosphere is nice but the food was just ok. I felt like it was a little bland. We were starving and everywhere else had a long wait so that's probably the only way I'd eat here again. The staff was very nice and service was quick.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Someone at my hotel recommended this restaurant. I went there with some colleagues and we were all disappointed. The service was ok, but the food was just average.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Had meal here based on local recommendations and was not dissapointed - service was pleasant food was very quick and really tasty. We had the shredded beef chefs special and volcano chicken, both were brilliant. Other restaurants nearby are a rip off ths one is great value for money would highly recommend.