“theout nyc”
Review of Cachet Boutique

Cachet Boutique
Ranked #310 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 10 October 2012

not one bad thing to say about this hotel, it was more like a resort than a hotel, the staff could have not been more hospitable, thanks to hugo,bronson and galvin. the location was great, excellent food at thier kitchen, and if you choose elsewhere excellent resturants and bars with in walking distance on 9th and 10 th ave, much more of a relaxed atmosphere than at staying at a high rise. police station on one side and a 24 hour cvs on the , all the conviniences of home, will be back for the christmas season and will definately recomend to friends and family, after all it is straight friendly, so all is welcome. had a great time at the attached club and stayed on the third floor and heard no noise at all from the club and no horns or sirens , like when staying in time square. thanks again for a wonderful stay nick d.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Marvelous experience. I stayed in a hotel 2 nights from 4 September and never regretting choosing this place. First of all it was a really good deal money wise. Secondly, it's very stylish, with nice design, interesting furniture, amazing 2-nd floor spa and gym. The second floor actually was my favorite. It has a fantastic indoor-outdoor space, for chilling with friends, or just viewing night sky. My room was sharable for 4 people. It was nicely designed, with curtains closing your bed so you have all the privacy you need. Nice shower, and amenities. My roommates were really nice people as well. Overall amazing and so so close to Times Square. It's only about 5 minutes walk. Love it. Thanks for the great service and expect me back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Keith F, Guest Relations Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

Dear SVikusik,

Thank you for sharing your experience in our Sleep Share accommodation. Our sleep shares have received rave reviews in terms of privacy, and décor, not to mention all the amenities guests have access to for such an affordable price! We’re happy to hear you had a positive experience and look forward to your return – See you next time!

Regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I stayed in the Out NYC from 28th Sept - 2nd Oct in a shared room. Staff were friendly and very helpful, environment was clean and was everything you need for a stay in the city. Never used any of the facilities other than those in the room, but that was because I was always too tired when I returned to the hotel from my daily adventures, however they look fab none the less. Bed was very comfortable, plenty wardrobe storage and rooms were cleaned daily. No complaints other than perhaps the bass from the club was a little excessive, but I consider myself to be a very light sleeper, but this did not bother me at all, as much as I thought it would as I slept well every night. This was most likely due the comfort in the room, but also my days were filled to the brim with sight seeing and shopping that by the time my head hit the pillow I was out for the count! Don't let the noise put you off as what the hotel can offer far outweighs this and is perfectly located that most things are walking distance. What makes this hotel even better is that what I was paying for 4 nights in the hotel would have cost me per night in any other, worth every penny!! Thanks to all the satff at the OUT NYC, keep up the good work :o)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

Dear G1MNX,

Our central midtown location is ideal for travelers looking to explore Times Square, The Theater District and Midtown. We are pleased you enjoyed your experience at THE OUT NYC with our accommodations as well as our staff. Our staff delivers high levels of guest services as this the foundation of the guest experience at the hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I stayed at The Out for the first time this past weekend. I travel to New York frequently, and have stayed at many hotels. The experience exceeded my expectations (and that's not really easy to do). The rooms are well-done - clean, nicely designed, comfortable beds and large bathrooms. And, free wifi, nice fitness room and spa area. But the best thing is the staff - Erin, in particular was really professional and helpful during my stay - super-accommodating of any request. I'll definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window that faces outside, and to the south end of the building (away from 42n...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Dear Seattle Traveler 2012,

We are so glad to hear of what a wonderful stay you had here at THE OUT NYC. Additionally we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to accommodating your next trip to NYC!

Reviewed 7 October 2012

This is a very smart and stylish hotel in a terrific location for theatre going. The rooms are large and well appointed, the staff friendly and the other guests likewise friendly. BUT, the club on the first floor has very loud music that throbs thru the floors and into the rooms until about 3 AM. They clearly are aware for the problem as they provide earplugs in the room (tho only one pair for 2 guests) but they do little to solve the problem. It's too bad as I like everything else. I doubt we will return but perhaps we're not the target audience.

Room Tip: Third floor is the top but it wasn't enouggh to resolve the noise issues. Can't imagine wha...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ed T

Dear Ed T,

Your feedback is so important to us. I have shared all your points in regards to our noise from XL nightclub. I am happy to connect you with our hotel manager to discuss further. Please email us if you'd like to pursue the conversation. keithf@theoutnyc.com

Based on the positive notes of your stay, I do hope you give us a another chance the next time you visit New York City.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my first stay at The Out NYC. It is truely a destination hotel worth a visit by anyone wanting lots of great services and fun activities under one roof with a gay friendly ambience. The rooms are comfortable and very stylish. The restaurant bar and club scene at the hotel along with the spa and chill out areas are superb.

I would strongly recommend it to anyone. The staff were friendly and professional.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Dear Charles T,

Thank you for taking the time to review THE OUT NYC and your recommendation of our Urban Resort. We are delighted to read your positive feedback and flattering explanation of what we, as an Urban Resort offer our guests. On behalf of our entire team here, we thank you for your review and look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Great place to stay, nice to be in a gay environment in the middle of Manhattan. Kitchn restaurant is right next door, and the place is a short walk to Penn Station, as well as a NYSC gym (also very gay friendly) 2-3 blocks away. Times Square is only 3 blocks down 42nd street.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Keith F, Guest Relations Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

Dear Jaballiv,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of our great location. Please do not hesitate to contact the front desk with any requests you may have for any future reservations. We look forward to your return to THE OUT NYC!

Most sincerely,