“Clean, Good Location, Excellent Service”
Review of Cachet Boutique

Cachet Boutique
Ranked #311 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Loved my time at OUT NYC. The only thing I didn't like were their soap, shampoo, and lotion. Little bit too earthy.

Affordable brunch, only a few blocks from Times Square, and The High Line Park.

Vanessa at Concierge was delightful! Very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the bar.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
OUT_NYC_Manager, Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Annie B,

Thank you for the feedback from your most recent stay at The OUT Hotel. We appreciate the comments and I will be sure to pass your post along to Vanessa. We like hearing that you enjoyed the OUT’s location and Haus of Mimosa Brunch!

Warmest regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed here in July 2014 for 4 nights
Restaurants and shops can be found in the area
Conveniently located in Midtown
Very friendly staff
Clean and well-decorated rooms (a bit minimalistic - if that's your style)
Comfortable bed
Reasonably priced and tasty a la carte breakfast
Only issue: sound of the aircon

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
OUT_NYC_Manager, Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear jerry951,

Thank you for the review! It’s great to hear you found our location conveniently located, our staff friendly and our rooms clean and comfortable. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Overall a really good visit to this hotel, we had 6 nights here. The staff were great, the areas within the hotel were fantastic for some chill time and guest mingle with ease. The only issue we had was the noise from the aircon in the rooms it's soooooo loud. There is blow or not no fan speed but really you got used to it after a night or two. Very clean rooms all be it a little small but well worth the price we paid. Breakfast could do with a revamp and it needs to open earlier we used the deli over the road for bagels and coffee as the rooms don't have this facility

Overall a good hotel with a few minor issues - we didn't experience any noise issues from the club as some review suggested.

We were in room 311

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank AnthonyMLeeds

Dear AnthonyMLeeds,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide us with your feedback from your recent stay. We appreciate all the great comments and will pass along the aircon issues to our Engineering Team for the much needed correction. Our sincerest apologies for the out breakfast not living up to your expectations. We are currently working on a new menu which should premier shortly. We hope these minor issues did not impact your stay too much, and we would like to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed at The OUT Hotel on a Friday night, 7/18/14. Location is awesome just a few blocks from all the midtown attractions on one side and a few blocks from the waterfront on the other, with lots of local restaurants and shops steps away and the BPM Nightclub next door for Saturday night partying. This place is a surprising Oasis in the city with lots of outdoor space in Courtyards, go late at night relax and stare up at the stars and NYC skyline. Rooms are large, comfortable and modern with every comfort and amenity you could need. Staff was great, friendly, helpful and genuine. My only issue or concern with this place, is that I had $220 stolen from my wallet in my room. I advised the hotel staff and security and an investigation was done that proved "inconclusive", so at the end of the day the loss of the money did not spoil my stay nor perception of the hotel and a lesson was learned to lock all valuables in the room provided safe. In my 41 years of life (lol) I have never had anything stolen and have travelled around the world (see my other reviews). I have stayed at many hotels in NYC and this by far has been my favorite and I will return, albeit this time more guarded of my valuables.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Domenick D

Dear Domenick D,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide us with your feedback from your recent stay at THE OUT NYC. It was a pleasure speaking with you about your experience and I apologize for the unfortunate incident that occurred. However, it is great to hear you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms, public spaces and found our staff helpful and genuine. We also love to hear that the OUT was by far your favorite hotel and please feel free to contact me directly at charlesk@theoutnyc for all future reservations.

Warmest regards,

Charlie

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I good place in he city to relax or party, depending on the day of the week. This trip was on a weekday and the place was very quiet compared to my last time there. I like the contemporary, minimal design of the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank BGallion

Dear BGallion,

Thank you for the review and it’s great to hear you enjoy THE OUT as either a place to relax or party. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Best!

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Had a great stay at the Out! Gym, spa, sauna, massage the works.

We ended up with a Queen size bed even though we had booked a king and wifi is fantastic but you always have to reconnect when you come back to the hotel which is a little annoying. Ktchn cafe/restaurant I would not reccome d for breakfast as the menu is ordinary. Looks great for dinner and drinks though.

No noise issues lovely and great looking staff.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank CarringtonBrigham

Dear CarringtonBrigham,

Thank you for the review! It’s great to hear you were able to take full advantage of the resort and everything the OUT has to offer!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I've stayed at the Out before - and reviewed it before - but I like testing places with that second and third visit to see if they improve, or slip. The Out, I am happy to say, will keep me coming back for more.

It is nicely located, a short walk from Port Authority, not too far from Penn Station and especially easy to reach from Newark Airport.

The staff is friendly accommodating and professional.

My room was on the front looking out at 42nd Street. there was no street noise beyond the usual - and not to be muffled - sirens and the occasional plowed partier. For partying, there is a super bar/club downstairs to which hotel guests have easy access, no need to stand in the lines out front waiting to gain admittance.

The room was also commodious by today's standards in the hotel world. With a built-in desk, lots of electric plugs for all my tech junk, a mix of lighting options from bright to sexy, a cooly modern bathroom - one mirrored wall in the shower, a cruel joke in my case! - and steps from three different out-door spaces: I gotta love this place.

The GM hosts a wine party in the early evening. Decent wines surprisingly. And, sad to say, I missed the free grill on Saturday night. Maybe next time.

There is the gym, sauna, hot tub in a glass covered outdoor space. Everything you need, including available massage at the end of a tough day of NYC sightseeing.

Try it Out - I think you'll enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front are on 42nd Street, my favorite room location - I like seeing what's happenin...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank William B

Dear Constant_traveller45,

Thank you for the kind words! I will be sharing your review with the Team. Reading reviews like yours it what we strive for and we hope each stay is better than the last. It’s great to hear you were able to take full advantage of the resort, and that we have you keep coming back for more.

Until next time, happy travels!