Cachet Boutique
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$161
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$237
  • Pool
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$278
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$178
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$188
  • Room Service
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$299
US$229
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$255
Yotel
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$269
US$251
  • Restaurant
All reviewshot tubshared roomnew flooringintrepid museumsteam roomtimes squarebunk bedslike coming homeroom was cleaned dailyearly arrivalnew yorkspecial thanksrain showerhell's kitchenfive nightsjavits centerother hotels in the area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got in early so we checked our luggage in. We came back in the late afternoon and given our room key. An hour later, mid-nap, we are interrupted by a family trying to enter the room. They got assigned the same room as well and went back to the front desk to say we were "very angry". No, my spouse wasn't angry. He was asleep and just a little groggy and irritated that 4 People asked to be let into the room. That "very angry" comment had the hotel manager and security come charging up to the room. I saw them through the window and thought, oh boy...they made it seem like we had taken the room somehow. Very accusatory.

We were treated like we had trespassed and they immediately asked if we actually booked a double room. Why the hostile approach? We paid too. Not my problem. This is the room we were assigned. Key, room number and off we went. We later check-in downstairs to make sure we're squared away. Incredulously, the manager starts telling us how her staff screwed up. As a manager, take one for the team. Your reservation agent who checked us in was nice. Everyone makes a minor error here and there but how you respond is the key. You're one company, so look like it. A simple, we made a reservation error and we apologize is sufficient. If you really wanted to take this room back, offer a complimentary service, I don't care. Free laundry? Late check-out? Voucher for food? It's not about a freebie but a goodwill towards making it right.

Then to remedy this, apparently, it's now my problem again. They said, something along the lines like, well, we feel bad because you're a couple right, and now you have double beds so it just looks and feels weird,right? Actually no, I don't care. I'm pregnant and tired. Any bed or two beds will work.

Rooms are dark with little lighting. Beds are okay. Rooms have the look and feel of a motel. No desk, so once again, don't plan to stay for business. The lighting is so dim and crappy it feels like a cheap hourly motel with the "intimate" kit they leave for sale in your room. Shower doors don't extend far enough and we kept puddling the bathroom after showers.

In conclusion, we chose this hotel because it was in the lower price range for a "boutique" hotel but we got what we paid for. We figured it's a nice place and we can spend the money on taking our friends out. I wish we'd paid more and just had a better experience. Do not stay here. You'll probably walk around the outdoor space facing the courtyard thinking...what an odd setup for a nicer hotel. Well, it's not a nice hotel. The other review said it quite well...the pictures look nice but it definitely didn't look that way in person.

When we checked out, the luggage handler offered to help us get a car to the airport for $90. I'm like...uhh...$90, isn't Uber or Lyft cheaper? He says it's because they will ask you to pay the toll separately. Well, I called Lyft and no one asked me to pay the toll separately so it's the same. Those hotel people probably get a cut for the obscene referral. Shady. I'm originally from the lower east side and visit very often so I know a weird thing when I hear it. Till next time NYC. Not at this "boutique hotel".

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Yujie Y, Front Office Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. It is extremely disheartening and disappointing that we failed to deliver a satisfying experience while you were at our property. We tried to contact you several times. Please do contact me directly at doo@cacheboutiquenyc.com so that we can make things right. Look forward hearing from you soon.

doo@cacheboutiquenyc.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place! Truly! I live in CT, occasionally come into NYC, and after last night, it is my permanent destination hotel in New York City.

I came into NYC to see my daughter perform at the nearby Upright Citizens Brigade Pearl Theater location, and all I needed was a reasonably priced bed for the night, preferably within walking distance of the Theater. I went online and chose Cachet Boutique for three reasons:

Reasonably priced.
Walking distance to the theater.
And they have a restaurant and bar right there on the first floor of the hotel, with room service.

I love room service. I can’t explain how safe it makes me feel except to say that I like knowing I can get food and drink and munchies delivered to me if I want, WITHOUT going out. I didn’t use it this time but I always like to know it’s there.

That right there was enough.

But when I arrived huffing and puffing and disheveled and hot from a difficult trip changing trains, followed by a mean cab driver, Liz, Ro, Ryan and Maria greeted me at the front desk as though I were a long lost friend. They could not have been more welcoming or helpful, gave me free drink tickets for the bar (for me And my daughter), and showed me to my (elegant, spacious) room, which overlooked a furnished roofless sun porch and waterfall and the sky. Woosh!

I had no idea how beautiful, modern, chic, and newly renovated this place was, I’d expected much less since I’d been looking for just a safe bed!

There was a fully stocked mini bar! with the most exotic food and drink I’ve ever seen, (I wish I could post pictures of the cool things I found there), a luxurious white robe in the closet , a huge modern bathroom with designer sink, giant flat screen TV, room service menu, beautiful white soft sheets and comforter on the bed. Everything immaculate.

It was just great. Can’t wait to go back. There ya go Liz! Thank you for the great stay!
❤️Donna P.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Yujie Y, Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Donna Parsons,

We hope to see you again,

Best regards!

Cachet Boutique NYC

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

recently returned from a week here. Found the room an adequate size, while not being large. Front desk service was efficient, but the stand out was Steve who handled my luggage, and was always happy to answer any questions, always with a big smile. Thanks Steve!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Stephen456,

Thank you for giving us and especially Steve such warm feedback. It's a pleasure hosting you and we are looking forward having you again in the near future!

Cachet Boutique NYC

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a boutique style hotel, with entrance to your room from an open common courtyard. The hotel is 3 floors high. You could hear plenty of sirens and traffic noise. The room had no closet, with some hanger space in the bathroom. Our shelf in the shower would not hold our toiletries as it was tilted towards you, so everything would fall. There was no luggage rack to set your suitcase on. Two of the outlets in our room did not work, so we used the bathroom outlets. There is no parking available, but you can park across the street at the Travelinn, who only accepts cash.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Just last week I had the traveled to NYC for my annual BIRTHDAY WEEK and Once again stayed at the CACHET BOTIQUE NYC" It was my second time at the New Cachet in Six months and my ELEVENTH STAY OVERALL at the property. As I have stated in all my previous reviews/stays.....(nine of them have been removed since the former inclanation of the Cachet THE OUTNYC) is no longer but it still holds true....I LOVE THIS HOTEL AND MOST OF ALL IT'S STAFF....
I cannot say it enough how it feels like coming home to NYC every time I visit. The new owners have done amazing things with the property and I could NOT be happier. But again, what always makes my stay that much more special , time after time, is the STAFF . From the Front of the house, to EDEN, to the doormen, to the housekeeping staff, every single person is gracious, friendly and ABOVE ALL ACCOMODATING. Whether it''s from small requests (i.e. ...extra hangars, ice, champagne buckets) or the "good morning"..."how was your day"...."hope you are enjoying the city"....."Is everything well with your family" (i had family coming in for the weekend that will stay NOWHERE BUT CACHET".....I just felt welcomed and treated so well.

There are no better staff than Roxy and Maria at the Front Desk. They are the gems of this establishment and a joy to see every morning. The Doormen ( and I hate that I cannot remember their names...bad me) are so friendly and accomodating that I feel like I am at a "park avenue" apartment and they are my daily doormen.

Love the rennovations to the courtyard. It was a joy to sit under the twilight sipping champagne before the group went out for my birthday dinner. I was curious as to how the old courtyard would be transformed and CACHET hit it out of the ball park. Even slight changes to the rooms, better bathroom lighting, rainshower showerheads, new flooring, new headboards, all the ammenities....GREAT. I have been in the same suite three times now and it feels like home.

CACHET, we are already planning our trip back in December (if not sooner) because I cannot wait to see you all again. Keep up the good work. I work at one of the top three Hotels in Key West (rated as such on here) and I mimic my behavior towards all our guests as that I receive at CACHET.

Thank you .....See you SOOn. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Yujie Y, Front Office Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear KeyWestMonkey,

Thank you so much for your recognition and kind words! All of the staff are proud to deliver the Cachet Boutique experience and we are so glad you are now officially part of the family! Can't wait to see you in December!