“Have a cro-nut or anything, it's all delish”

Paris Baguette Bakery Cafe
Ranked #26 of 406 Bakeries in New York City
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Have a cro-nut or anything, it's all delish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was within walking distance of our hotel (Affinia 50) and we tried at least four different pastries. The cro-nuts were excellent but everything was wonderful. Great place to grab a snack, sandwich, fruit or something decadent for breakfast or dessert

• Korean first
St. Charles
“yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had their version of a "cronut". Very good! Went back and got some breakfast pastries for the next day which were outstanding as well.

Auburn
“Ooo La La!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

LOVED! Visited this place twice while on our vacation in NYC. I've never been to Paris, but I can imagine that the pastries we ate here are what you hear about in Paris. I'm not a big pastry fan because most are dry or too firm. The almond croissant I had was the perfect blend of flaky on the outside & soft on the inside. Mmm, wish I had one now!

Another favorite - my son loved the croque monsieur. Said it was the best he ever had.

It's not well marked, but there is seating upstairs with a cool city view.

East Hartford, Connecticut
“Nice location; good selection”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stumbled upon this place walking around Midtown. I'm not sure the selection of items were French, but they were unique. I think I had a garlic sweet potato roll - or something like that. I'd never come across it before. It was very tasty, but a bit small.

The location is nice - they have two levels of seating, with some that look out over the city.

• Visited June 2014
Vancouver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place but bad services ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The place is very unique, they've got some really nice desserts and drinks. I love their butter cream breads! However, they really need to train their employees! When you ask them questions they always responded in a way like they don't know, but come on! It's the place where you work at, how can you not know the questions about your products when your customer ask you?