“Good value and a neat way to take some time to concentrate on your photography”
Review of Photo Tours of New York - CLOSED

Photo Tours of New York
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are beginner or advanced, and photography is your passion, Photo Tours of New York will inspire and guide you to take the best pictures in the most exciting spots of The City that never sleeps.Journey with our experienced, resident, English speaking photographers through the lively streets of New York and encounter first hand the Big Apple. You will take from New York the best souvenirs, a great knowledge of your camera, exceptional photographs flavored with a touch of US history and memories that last a lifetime.
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Hani was my guide and there was only one of me ..so it was very personal. I've been taking photos for a while and am pretty familiar with my SLR and t was still worth doing. Hani adapted nicely to the level of comfort I had with my gear and the art of photography,took me to some good spots (The library for instance...ever been in there) and Rockefeller. Hani has a good eye and a good knowlede that she shares in a very comfortable manner. Worth doing.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

I did the 3 hour tour with Hani, just her and me. Have my SLR camera for a few months NOS. She showed me its options in a down to earth, easy manner. I was able to apply theory immediately on Greta NYC objects! Made some great pics of THE library, grand central, rockefeller centre, radio city and the yellow cabs. Thanks Hani!!

1  Thank MartijnenLeonne
Reviewed 20 September 2012

This was my third tour with this organisation having previously enjoyed Paris and San Francisco. I learnt so much in New York from the skilled instructor who was patient, easy going and very knowledgable. The time flew by and I can see great improvement to my images. I would highly recommend this.

2  Thank skippy2346
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I absolutely loved this tour! I really liked the locations we went to and I liked that the focus of the tour is on how to create interesting images both visually and technically. Our guide Hani is a really good instructor and she was happy to share her knowledge with us. I am very happy with how some of my pictures from show motion exercises came out.

3  Thank Teresa M
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I am not into photography and I never gave it much thought, but I can honestly say that this tour changed the way I look at objects and space around me. Hani, my guide, was easygoing and her instructions were clear and easy to follow. Three hours passed in jiffy. I never had the feeling that I was lectured, yet, at the end of the tour, I ended up with some pretty amazing skills and some knowledge on NYC historic sites. Kudos for hands-on learning! Every learning experience should be this fun. Not only that, I had a bunch of professionally looking photos to show off on my Facebook page. You are sure to get likes for those.

2  Thank TanjaZC