“Bangles and Bracelets and Bags - oh MY!”

Style Room NYC Shopping Tour Experiences
Ranked #1 of 839 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Private 5 hour VIP Shopping Tour Experiences in New York City behind locked doors. Meet designers face-to-face in their actual showrooms & studios and shop at 40%-65% off retail. Style Room is run by Karen Parker O'Brien, a fashion industry professional with endless industry connections. Types of Tours: VIP Limo Tours, VIP Walking Tours. Perfect For: Girls Day Out, Mother / Daughter, Husbands & Wives, Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Birthday Celebrations, Anniversary Celebrations Corporate Incentive Groups / Spousal Programs / Large Groups, Student Educational Groups, Bridal Shower Shopping Party, Bachelorette Shopping Party, Sweet 16 Celebrations
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 16 June 2014

What a fun afternoon: visiting a jewelry designer (who was preparing for her show in Paris), and a purse designer. Both have gorgeous accessories that are featured in magazines for triple the cost that we paid. Our group's schedule was way too tight; otherwise we could have spent hours visiting more designers. I ended up getting the perfect travel purse, a lovely black evening clutch and a fun informal bag with enough room for the essentials for an afternoon event. The jewelry was amazing - unique, tasteful, and eye-catching. I've gotten tons of compliments on my 2 necklaces and earrings that dress up any outfit! I'll definitely seek out Karen on my next trip to NYC!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The trip with Karen was more than just a fun afternoon shopping with girlfriends - I've lived in NYC for over a decade and she took us to private showings for designers and places I didn't know existed, while providing a very interesting view on how the fashion industry works. Plus she has a good eye and gives great advice!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

When you need that perfect outfit or that great accessory, Karen is the go to person. I just told her what I was looking for and she knew exactly where to take me. Found my perfect out and the jewelry to go with it. It was great to also meet the designer and to listen to how they come up with their ideas and inspiration for each piece. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek into their upcoming line, I felt like a VIP! A definite behind the scenes look into the fashion world. If you haven’t done this yet – it’s a must. Your friends will ask where you got that amazing outfit.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I absolutely loved this tour. It's more than a tour. It really was a shopping experience I'll always remember.
From start to finish, Karen was a pleasure to be with, and was spot on with choosing which designers to surprise me with. I have a new friend when I come to NYC forever.
You'll love it!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

For NYC women, this is a great afternoon get away with your girlfriends - complete with limo, champagne, and-of course-shopping! This is the second trip I have done with Karen, and my friends and I plan to do an annual excursion. Karen is very resourceful so there is no repetition and she can accommodate all interests, sizes, shapes and desires. She is also very knowledgeable and attentive. For moms who are time-strapped, that is invaluable.