This place looked so great, but:
1) waaaay under-staffed and the waiter couldn't even open a bottle of wine (I had to do it for him, no kidding)
2) the place was so dark that we had to use our iPhones' light to read the menu
3) my main course, ordered rare, was cooked to a crisp. They re-did it but by then everything else was cold
4) the place was over-the-top noisy, made noisier by the two hostesses who did nothing at all
5) they had no idea what to do with an OpenTable check
What a disappointment. Flee!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.