“Wonderful BoutiqueHotel”

The Premier Times Square by Millennium
Ranked #167 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We were in the city for four nights staying at The Premier Hotel (a Millennium property) on W. 44th street between 6th and 7th Avenue. A Perfect Location ! Check in went smooth as silk. Our room on the 17th floor was clean, comfortable and quiet. You couldn't hear the street noise or the next door neighbor. Our concierge Monique was delightful, considerate and very helpful. The housekeeping staff did a great job of keeping our room immaculate. The queen sized bed was very comfortable, the bathroom meet all our needs and had nice products to use. The hotel is located a couple of blocks from TKTS for theater goers, and obviously in the heart of Times Square. The only disappointment in our stay was that the included breakfast was nothing special. However, that being said the Premier is an outstanding hotel and we will return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nycnative1919
Phillip B, Manager at The Premier Times Square by Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

The team at the Premier are glad to hear that we contributed to a wonderful time in NYC. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
P.S. we have taken the feedback regarding our continental breakfast and our F&B team are working enhancements for it. I hope that by the time you return you will be able to experience the changes.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Our room faced the street with a view of the Times Square ball. Very cool! Monica at the front desk and all the staff were exceptional. I will and I have recommended The Premier Hotel to my friends and family.

Room Tip: A room that faces the Times Square ball
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smrdisa

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the excellent feedback. We hope to have you return so that we may provide you with another great experience in NYC!

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

in NY, hotels don’t come cheap, we all know that. The Millenium is actually a reasonably priced hotel with great service. I stayed on the premier side and loved it. The staff downstairs (Monique) was a great help throughout our stay and I would like to thank her very much for it. Everything we needed – Monique could arrange – remarkable! Breakfast isn’t really a breakfast, so I’d suggest eating elsewhere, but the late afternoon drinks are a nice touch to the hotel. Great place guys – well done!

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Avidtravellerbkk
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Hi, this is a block from Times Square so it's. great location. I stayed on the premier side if the hotel, which I think is the cheap side. If was clean. The only drawback, no Tv as it only had 4 channels touting New York stuff so I watched on my laptop. I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed at The Premier Hotel which is a part of the Millennium property located on W 44 St. It was very expensive. The carpet was filty in our room. when I checked with the management they were overbooked for the first night. They changed the room for the second night. There was nothing offered in the way of dinner at their restaurant or dessert. I wrote the management of my disappointment and he suggested I contact him directly if I use their services again.
Not a great experience.
Plater 85

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank plater85
Phillip B, Manager at The Premier Times Square by Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you Plater85 for sharing your experience with us. As we would like to hear positive feedback it is necessary to rececive feedback when we did not exceed expectations. We apologize that you were placed in a room were there were concerns with the carpet and hope that the remainder of your stay was better than your first night.
I believe the that the manager that you were in contact with was sincere in saying he would like to take care of you if you chose to stay with the Premier Hotel again and I will also extend that offer to you as well.
Please contact me directly as I would also like to hear more about your stay so that we may address this with our team so that it does not occur in the future. And so that your next stay with us is not disappointing as your most recent.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I booked one night (Oct. 11, 2013) on Priceline and was told that we would be at the Millenium Broadway. I was concerned after reading not so great reviews about Millenium. When we checked in they sent us around the corner to the Premier. I'm still not sure why we moved or what the connection was, but we loved it! Everyone was very pleasant and professional. The room was not overly large, but very nice. We were so close to Times Square! The bathroom was huge and had very nice amenities. I was there to run the Brooklyn 10K and we were a little uncertain as to how to get to Brooklyn and the concierge was extremely helpful. They offered breakfast with the room but we left too early to eat so I cannot speak to what was provided. After we returned from the race, I asked for a late check out and they were accomodating. The price was a lot to me at close to $300 a night even on Priceline. I would stay here again if I could get the room for less.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

We are pleased to hear that you were pleasantly surprised with your staying at the Premier Hotel.
As part of the management team it is great to hear when our staff assists our guests and makes their stay a care and stress free one.
We hope that you will consider us again when you return to NYC hopefully for another 10K or even the NYC Marathon next year! All the best and thank you for staying with us at the Premier Hotel.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The Premier offers the privacy and service you would expect from a luxury hotel in a fantastic location for business or pleasure. The staff consistently welcomed me by name and made me feel right at home. Great continental breakfast in the private lounge and good internet access too. Rooms are very well appointed and bright.

Room Tip: Odd number rooms face 44th street and have a good view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank NickHotelOrlando

Thank you for the great review and for highlighting the the amenities and the service we provide at the Premier Hotel. We look forward to your next visit to improve upon your most recent experience. Thank you for choosing Millennuim Hotels during your NYC stay.