“Once again...”

Ranked #184 of 466 Hotels in New York City
New York City, New York
“Once again...”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Monique! Thank you once again for making my stay in NYC so special. I just love that I can count on you for getting the room I want, when I want it and (in a fun coincidence)(this time) a ride in the elevator with Miss America! Fun.

Thank you to Patrick, Viviana as well for their consistent courtesy. I'll be back in a few weeks for the night and...all I can say is The Premier is THE place to stay for location, service and a fair rate.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ron R
Phillip B, Manager at The Premier Times Square by Millennium, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you for recognizing members of our team, I know they appreciate that you took the time to do so. It is great to know that you receive the same type of service consistently.
We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks and who knows who will run into this time!
Thank you for your loyalty and support.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed 2 December 2013

this was a very special spot in a great location. No hussle or bussle here. Everyone was very nice and informative. The nightly happy hour with appetizers was a great addition as well as the daily breakfast. Will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank lisa g
Phillip B, Manager at The Premier Times Square by Millennium, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for staying with us and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed what the Premier hotel has to offer. We eagerly await your return to our hotel.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We were in the city for four nights staying at The Premier Hotel (a Millennium property) on W. 44th street between 6th and 7th Avenue. A Perfect Location ! Check in went smooth as silk. Our room on the 17th floor was clean, comfortable and quiet. You couldn't hear the street noise or the next door neighbor. Our concierge Monique was delightful, considerate and very helpful. The housekeeping staff did a great job of keeping our room immaculate. The queen sized bed was very comfortable, the bathroom meet all our needs and had nice products to use. The hotel is located a couple of blocks from TKTS for theater goers, and obviously in the heart of Times Square. The only disappointment in our stay was that the included breakfast was nothing special. However, that being said the Premier is an outstanding hotel and we will return.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nycnative1919
The team at the Premier are glad to hear that we contributed to a wonderful time in NYC. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
P.S. we have taken the feedback regarding our continental breakfast and our F&B team are working enhancements for it. I hope that by the time you return you will be able to experience the changes.
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Our room faced the street with a view of the Times Square ball. Very cool! Monica at the front desk and all the staff were exceptional. I will and I have recommended The Premier Hotel to my friends and family.

Room Tip: A room that faces the Times Square ball
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank smrdisa
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the excellent feedback. We hope to have you return so that we may provide you with another great experience in NYC!
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

in NY, hotels don’t come cheap, we all know that. The Millenium is actually a reasonably priced hotel with great service. I stayed on the premier side and loved it. The staff downstairs (Monique) was a great help throughout our stay and I would like to thank her very much for it. Everything we needed – Monique could arrange – remarkable! Breakfast isn’t really a breakfast, so I’d suggest eating elsewhere, but the late afternoon drinks are a nice touch to the hotel. Great place guys – well done!

Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Avidtravellerbkk
Easton, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Hi, this is a block from Times Square so it's. great location. I stayed on the premier side if the hotel, which I think is the cheap side. If was clean. The only drawback, no Tv as it only had 4 channels touting New York stuff so I watched on my laptop. I would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013
Laurel, Maryland
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed at The Premier Hotel which is a part of the Millennium property located on W 44 St. It was very expensive. The carpet was filty in our room. when I checked with the management they were overbooked for the first night. They changed the room for the second night. There was nothing offered in the way of dinner at their restaurant or dessert. I wrote the management of my disappointment and he suggested I contact him directly if I use their services again.
Not a great experience.
Plater 85

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank plater85
Phillip B, Manager at The Premier Times Square by Millennium, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thank you Plater85 for sharing your experience with us. As we would like to hear positive feedback it is necessary to rececive feedback when we did not exceed expectations. We apologize that you were placed in a room were there were concerns with the carpet and hope that the remainder of your stay was better than your first night.
I believe the that the manager that you were in contact with was sincere in saying he would like to take care of you if you chose to stay with the Premier Hotel again and I will also extend that offer to you as well.
Please contact me directly as I would also like to hear more about your stay so that we may address this with our team so that it does not occur in the future. And so that your next stay with us is not disappointing as your most recent.