This hotel has a great location as it is easy to walk to many of the major sights in the city.Times square is about five minutes walk away but there is no street noise to disturb your nights sleep. The Empire State Building,Rockefeller Centre, central park,times square, fifth avenue are all within easy walking distance.
The rooms were a nice size, with comfortable beds and wifi access. Breakfast was basic but you would get enough to keep you going til lunch. I would definitely recommend this hotel based on location and price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated The Hotel at Times Square, a boutique hotel, offers clean and elegant accomodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Hotel at Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel At Times Square
- At Times Square Hotel
- Super 8 New York City
- Super 8 Times Square
- Super 8 Hotel Times Square
- Super Eight New York City
- Super 8 Hotel New York