This was our second stay at the hotel. It's definitely not the type of hotel I normally stay at. If you get just the right room, it can be a great value in a great location.
First the pluses: the housecleaning seems to be really good. If you get a room on the 3rd floor (not facing street), the room will be tiny but convenient, comfortable and quiet. The higher floors are a pain because of waiting for elevators. The street-side rooms are noisy with construction.
Then the true negatives: The service is sub-par, the breakfasts are extremely crowded and the food is nothing to get excited about. Along with the items mentioned above, if you don't get that right floor and location, you might not be happy at all.
For the money spent, if I could stay in the same room and don't eat the breakfast - go to a cafe around the area, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated The Hotel at Times Square, a boutique hotel, offers clean and elegant accomodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hotel at Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel At Times Square
- At Times Square Hotel
- Super 8 New York City
- Super 8 Times Square
- Super 8 Hotel Times Square
- Super Eight New York City
- Super 8 Hotel New York