“Best Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 19 May 2018

One of the best pizza in town for sure...Very nice also the people working in there and don't forget to ask about Stella!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I stopped into Stella's Pizza when I was walking around the neighborhood and saw the sign for their lunch special. It was $5.00 for two slices of pizza and a Coke.

The pizza is delicious. The sauce has a rich tomato flavor to it and tastes like it was just made and the cheese is high quality. The slices are really large too so you will have a nice meal.

It is one of the last businesses across the street from the projects that is reasonable. The rest have gotten so expensive I am not sure where the people that live there eat and shop.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

small, unassuming old school NY pizza joint - just like there supposed to be. Run in and have a slice - you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Thin crust, fresh & delicious sauce. Friendly service. One yummy slice of pepperoni and a medium soda for 5 bucks. I like to come in here sometimes after working out at my Equinox gym on the High Line. Small dining area, but seats are usually available & windows are open when the weather is nice for a fresh breeze. Pepperoni pizza here is so good, that tonight I ordered another slice & the staff offered to refill my soda for free. I love friendly neighborhood establishments like this. Fun decour with retro vibe neon signs! I'll always return here, before I go back to Artichoke pizza because Artichoke's crust is thicker than I prefer and often burned. There's a steady flow of people coming into Stella's Pizza to order a think & crispy slice on the run... the clients seem local. This place gets lots of return business. Pizza pies in the case for viewing look fresh & inviting. Never experienced a burnt crust here! I'm very grateful for this clean and dependable neighborhood establishment!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I've been going there for over a year now and it was my neighborhood pizza place as the others around me where not as good. I ordered their lunch special with 2 slices and a soda. When the guy handed me the soda, it fell right out of my hands because the guy just let go of it. Then when I went back to try to get another one, he screamed in my face, "You drop it, you lose it!" Not only was it your fault, but you should've given me a new one or even a refund. I'm never going back here!