“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between Lexington and Third
Description: Sapori features traditional, Neapolitan-style, thin crust pizza baked in a blistering-hot, wood burning pizza oven. The result is a light crispy crust with a hint of smoke, which allows the full flavor of the quality toppings to emerge!
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Pizza and sauce is so flavorful. Pasta was really good too, and wait staff was very attentive. Love this place and would definitely visit again.

1  Thank KATHERINE S

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Lovely cozy little neighborhood Italian restaurant. We both had pasta dishes and they were excellent. Nice atmosphere and good service.

1  Thank jordiness
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

I am not from New York, but was in search for some Authentic New York pizza. I think I found some here. I know now that the sauce makes the pizza. Wood fire oven adds to the taste. Definitely the best pizza I have had in my life!!!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Came in from NJ, to meet my girlfriend, who lives on the upper east side. We were looking for somewhere new, near Penn Station. Sapori was the choice, and what a choice it was ! Bottle of Italian Pinot Noir, sauteed broccoli rabe, and pizza with artichokes, italian olives, and musrooms.
All were delicious . Staff extremely cordial, especially our waiter " Louie".
Strongly recommend this place !

1  Thank Jeffrey B
Reviewed 13 February 2013 via mobile

We have been here a bunch of times and it is very consistent. Tasty thin crust pizza with high quality toppings. Was great as BYOB but has a reasonable wine list now. Outdoor patio great in warmer months!