“Lovely”

107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 152 helpful votes
“Lovely”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I really wanted to go here as on our previous trip to NYC , it had just closed when we got there. I was keen to see the 16 foot Buddha . It is lovely to just come in and enjoy the peace and quiet and there is a little shop upstairs selling little Chinese jade ornaments,key rings and good luck charms and bits of jade etc , there was a charming little old Chinese lady when we were there , very friendly and chatty.
Although it only took up about 20 mins of our time , I will most definitely like to go in again when I next visitChinatown as it was such a lovely spiritual place.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank shalovesny

• Czech first
  • Greek first
“Myr”
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

This one is located not here but in China town. Please fix location to correct one

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I found the Temple”
Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

I have no idea why the previous reviewer said this place does not exist. The temple is right next to the Manhattan Bridge, and you can see the temple for several blocks. The inside of the temple is very ornate, including the large Buddha statue. I did get my fortune for $1. FYI they do not allow photography inside the temple. The temple is worth walking into and spending a few minutes checking out if you are near Chinatown.

“not exist”
Reviewed 2 November 2012 via mobile

we went the address but it was not there. we went the address but it was not there. we went the address but it was not there. we went the address but it was not there.