Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$307
US$241
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$225
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$271
US$163
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$193
US$161
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$225
US$137
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$154
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$188
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$120
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

2,209 results
All reviewsthe empire state buildinggreat locationherald squarefree breakfastnew yorktimes squarepenn stationgood sizesofa bedbryant parkaround the cornerthe breakfast areawould stay here againhigher floorstreet noiseyogurtcentral location
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Our stay at the Hyatt Place was awesome. We had a few bumps in the road (to be expected), but the staff of the hotel was very helpful and VERY accommodating. Anything I needed they were there to assist me. The room was very nice and clean. The breakfast in the mornings was delicious. One of the best breakfast choices I have seen at a hotel in a long time. I have no complaints about this hotel. Thank you, Hyatt, for your contribution in making our trip to NYC comfortable and enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had to rush to NYC for a last minute decision to attend a nearby conference. Hotel of choice was booked and my search ended up with nearby Hyatt Place. Upon arrival the hotel front and lobby were simple, but immediately was surprised at the professionalism and engagement of the lobby personnel which is on par with hotels that are 2x the cost.

Room was comfortable, clean, updated bathroom. Very pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ryan D
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We just returned from a stay with our two daughters and had a wonderful time. I spoke with Samantha at check-in and explained that it was our girls' first time to New York and she gave us a room with a wonderful view of the city. It was amazing. She definitely added to our trip. The rooms were surprisingly quiet - I had great sleep. The breakfast was typical of hyatt house and there were no other amenities really. But the location was great, super close to subways and Midtown is a convenient place to be to see all parts of the city. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Empire State Building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I like the Hyatt Place product; I have stayed in several in different parts of the US. This Hyatt Place is new-built, less than 2 years old. Location is excellent for midtown South; close to Penn Station, Madison Square Garden, Macy's. But in my opinion, the downsides outweigh the upside of location.
1. Only 2 elevators: I frequently waited over 5 minutes for an elevator to arrive. In the morning 'rush hour' the elevator that finally came was often full and I needed to wait even longer!
2 The breakfast is sub-par compared to other Hyatt Place offerings. Except for cereal, the food was overcooked or had been left out too long and was soggy.
3. The WIFI was non-existent except on the ground floor. I had to use my own cellular WIFI to connect my devices.
4. THE NOISE: Even though the windows are double-paned the noise from 36th Street was tremendous. I was on the 8th floor and pulled both drapes. I could hear lots of street traffic all night. I concluded that the building insulation must be non-existent.

The staff is very nice and courteous, but they could do nothing to alleviate my concerns. I won't be coming back here.

Room Tip: Get a high floor to lower the street noise level, but then be prepared to wait a long time for the elevator to get you to the ground floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed 3 June 2014

They were so friendly and called me by my name. I loved how nice everyone was. Complimentary breakfasts are important for us and this one at the Hyatt was one of the best we have seen in a while. We were impressed. Even the apples were wrapped in plastic wrap and the bakery items tasted like they were just made. Yum!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family