Hyatt Place New York Midtown South
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$194
US$382
US$339
  • Restaurant
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$269
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$170
US$149
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$152
  • Pool
US$423
US$391
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$247
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$147
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$92
  • Breakfast included
2,122 results
All reviewsthe empire state buildinggreat locationherald squarefree breakfastnew yorkpenn stationtimes squaregood sizebryant parksofa bedaround the cornerthe breakfast areahigh floorwould definitely stay here againstreet noiseyogurtcentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

When I made the reservation, I didn't realize that I would be around the corner from the Empire State Building, and Herald Square. I am so glad that I chose this hotel. I will be back again. I have visited NY many times, but this is, by far, the best place that I've ever stayed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Ck in-smooth, all in order, Lauren explained all and provide great customer service. The vibe in lobby seamed hectic though.
Ck-out no problems but we did not get our summary under the door last night.
Room comfortable, good decor, good condition, Bed - best mattress I've slept on want one for my house. Bath - good condition, modern, clean. Hot water, good pressure
Breakfast - scrambled eggs, sausage, frenchtoast, pastries, juice very good breakfast - get there early though as the line is long an hour before it closes.
Cons - elevators are slow on the way down in the morning due to stopping at every floor. We took the stairs down from floor 16 as it was quicker. No I'm not an athlete.

Room Tip: Lower floors to avoid slower elevator
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We are currently staying at the Hyatt Place here in New York (Aug 2-7). So far it has NOT been up to my previous Hyatt experiences. In fact, it rates very much below any average quality hotel I have stayed. First, somehow my reservations were wrong. My family of 4 were put in a room with 1 king bed only when we reserved a room with a sleeper sofa. In addition, the cost for the room was an astounding $450/night. Ridiculous. Front office personnel was not very helpful except for Dana and Rich (bellman). No one really seems to enjoy working there, no one smiles or greets you as a Hyatt Platinum member even though i have spent many nights gathering points for this "once in a lifetime" visit to New York. We had 2 free nights and OVERPAID for the other 3. Had I known about the quality of service at this Hyatt, I would have spent my free night points at another location! In addition, just got back from a long day of sight seeing (3:30 PM) and our room was not cleaned yet! Front desk response was "they are not finished cleaning yet". That was it, no sorry. I know this is New York, but this is Hyatt!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank TexasFamilyMan
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed here for the first time in June 2014. The hotel is clean, convenient, in a safe area within easy walking distance to Macy's, Bryant Park, and the Empire State Building. Subway access in any direction and Times Square also an easy walk. Breakfast included with room along with free wi-fi makes it a bargain in the city! The staff members were friendly, efficient and accommodating....the only complaints I have are that the computer was down when we checked in making it a long and more complicated than necessary process for the staff and...there was no linen ordered on the 3rd day, so we didn't get fresh towels at all that day! ( with 4 women that is not a good plan!). I think the staff did the best they could with the situation and the problem lies with the administrators who seemed to do little to remedy either situation! They certainly weren't visible and they should have been! Shame on them....they don't deserve the great staff they have!

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Micaela416
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stressing breakfast with lack of seating and the buffet area very underdimensioned worst case was 15 minutes waiting in line - not a good start to the day - especially not for the children. Staff at check in not very smiling and informative. Shower was making the complet bathroom wet. Cleaning lady was nice and very efficient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family