“Best Bagel”

Ranked #7 of 804 Quick Bites in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Fresh hand rolled bagels with variety of cream cheeses. Breakfast and lunch sandwiches, egg platters, fresh salads, home made soups, premium coffee and drinks. We also do breakfast and lunch catering. All baking done on premises
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

Does what it says on the shop front... Great choice of tasty, filling bagels with good coffee and juice. Excellent, efficient service. Great place for breakfast or lunch, eat in or to go. Ate there once, had to go back!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (1,613)

Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

This place always has a queue but my god is it worth it! Their bagels are fresh and delicious and abundant with toppings. So worth a visit...yum!

Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for really good bagels and really good coffee. That’s unfortunately hard to find. But this place had really good bagels. The coffee was not so great. Avoid the “cappuccino” as it’s more like a sugary kids drink.

But the bagels are really good.

Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

This place really does make great bagels! I was staying in this area and did a search for sandwich shops. Based on the good reviews, I stopped in and was impressed by the large array of sandwiches available. As I love egg salad and consider that a test of a casual restaurant’s quality, I ordered egg salad on a toasted whole wheat everything bagel. Best Bagel delivered - tasty bagel and well prepared egg salad.

Reviewed 2 May 2019 via mobile

My son and I visited here with his girlfriend and her mother from California. So glad we found this place. The bagels were big and fresh and we found seating for the four of us. The counter women were fast, friendly and efficient with our orders. The place gets packed quickly but most order out. Prices were reasonable for New York and would definitely go again when in town.

Date of visit: April 2019