Stayed at The Envoy Club recently and have to say the location is fabulous, the front desk staff for the CONDO part of the lobby are very helpful and kind, and the price point is wonderful considering the location but the place could realy use some freshening. There was a large water/mold stain on the ceiling of the bathroom as well as cracked fixtures in the bath and lighting face plates. The wallpaper was beginning to peel at almost every seam and the sofa cushions flatten into a pancake after a small child sits on them for less than 5 minutes. The internet connection that you pay for is intermittent at best.
Its too bad actually because the location is first rate. Lots of restaruants in the area, food stores to stock the kitchen, and very convenient to the subway for sightseeing. Everyone in our party thought they would return to The Envoy if the rooms were fixed up even just a little, but there are too many other choices in the area to have rooms in this state.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Envoy Club Suites offers beautifully appointed studios, one and two bedrooms with full kitchens and all the comforts of home. We are located in the historic Murray Hill neighborhood in midtown Manhattan. These spacious, elegantly designed apartment suites are complete with fully equipped kitchens, a dining area, cable TV, VCR/DVD player, CD stereo, and wifi internet access. Property includes large Fitness Center with sauna and steam room, Cinema Room, Conference Room and Rooftop Deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Envoy Club Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Envoy Club Hotel New York City
- Envoy Hotel New York City
- Envoy New York City