See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2010

I was there in Nov 2010 for my brothers bachelor party. There were 6 guys staying together, and the 2 bedroom suite was awesome! Bed was great. slept like a log. HIGHLY recommend to anyone that wants an apartment style accomodation while staying in new york.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2010

The beds suck. For $300 a night, you would expect a bed where springs don't stick into your back. I wish I had my sleeping bag so I could at least sleep on the floor and not have stuff sticking into my back. Also the pillows are lumpy and uncomfortable. As for everything else, not very nice, I wouldn't call this a 3 star hotel... I have stayed in nicer Knights Inns.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2010

The area was awful. I expected the place to be much nicer for $315.00 per night. We tried to get a room at The Beekman Towers everything was booked . So if you like broken lampshades, foriegn pubic hair in the bathroom, stained curtains, and a stale smell coming from the air conditioner, then this is your place. I nicely asked the front desk if they could at least match the price of the beekman ( which was much nicer with a beautiful bar/resturant on the 26th floor) for $245.00 a night, I was told no. The only good news about this hotel is the staff seemed nice & we didn't see any bed bugs.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2010

This suite hotel/condo was a great choice. The king bed was comfortable, the kitchen was beautiful with granite countertop and water/ice-cube dispensing fridge, nice space/storage, had clothes-drying rack. The walk to the 33rd Street subway was a little far in the immense heat, but would be just fine in cooler weather. Attractions all located within a $10 cab ride from here. Only real complaint would be the carpeting that needs to be changed/cleaned.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank VancouverValleyGrl
Reviewed 7 August 2010

Stain on the carpet !!!!!! so what !!!!!!!! Excellent value for money, especially in Manhattan Quiet area, kind helpful staff, everything was functional, I couldn't ask for more. If I am lucky enough to return to New York, I will have no hesitation in booking with Envoy Suites once again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo