See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2010

Okay I am a research internet junkie ... I rely on trip advisor but also do tons of my own research and I ended up staying for my first stay in New York at the Envoy Club & Suites.

Simply stop doing anymore research and book here. New York hotels are so incredibly expensive and typically very small. However the Envoy was very reasonable and the 1 bedroom suite was fantastic. We had coffee and breakfast every morning in our suite as we planned what we wanted to do that day... It saves you lots of money that you can use elsewhere in New York. You live among the locals, and truly experience what living in New York is like. The king bed first had NO BEDBUGS was a luxury mattress with smooth linens and duvet comforter. The toiletries were fantastic and I NEVER use hotel shampoo but i used these and they were high end and fantastic too.
The kitchen had a full size natural gas stove, fridge, dishwasher, granite counter top and all the supplies you need. It was great having a dining room area, and a living room area to converse in. I walked to times square and the empire state building many times. It is so close to a deli, conveniance store and restaurants. It has a nice roof top deck that they don't tell you about at the concierge but its fabolous for photos and a drink.

The maid service was also fantastic. They were very friendly and they did an amazing job cleaning. The bathroom was completly sanitized from corner to corner everyday.

The only set back was concierge does leave at 8pm, so make sure you have any requests in before then. The doormen were always friendly and willing to help.
The wireless internet was $24.95 for the week and always worked.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2010

I was there in Nov 2010 for my brothers bachelor party. There were 6 guys staying together, and the 2 bedroom suite was awesome! Bed was great. slept like a log. HIGHLY recommend to anyone that wants an apartment style accomodation while staying in new york.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2010

The beds suck. For $300 a night, you would expect a bed where springs don't stick into your back. I wish I had my sleeping bag so I could at least sleep on the floor and not have stuff sticking into my back. Also the pillows are lumpy and uncomfortable. As for everything else, not very nice, I wouldn't call this a 3 star hotel... I have stayed in nicer Knights Inns.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2010

The area was awful. I expected the place to be much nicer for $315.00 per night. We tried to get a room at The Beekman Towers everything was booked . So if you like broken lampshades, foriegn pubic hair in the bathroom, stained curtains, and a stale smell coming from the air conditioner, then this is your place. I nicely asked the front desk if they could at least match the price of the beekman ( which was much nicer with a beautiful bar/resturant on the 26th floor) for $245.00 a night, I was told no. The only good news about this hotel is the staff seemed nice & we didn't see any bed bugs.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2010

This suite hotel/condo was a great choice. The king bed was comfortable, the kitchen was beautiful with granite countertop and water/ice-cube dispensing fridge, nice space/storage, had clothes-drying rack. The walk to the 33rd Street subway was a little far in the immense heat, but would be just fine in cooler weather. Attractions all located within a $10 cab ride from here. Only real complaint would be the carpeting that needs to be changed/cleaned.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family