“Great find!”

Shorty's
Ranked #3,439 of 14,286 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Good quality american food and great atmosphere. Good place to go for dinner or even if you just wanna have a beer! Try the Italian fries, they are fantastic!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Had walked past a couple of times and decided to stop in for a beer. We'd eaten a few hours earlier so were starting to get hungry again and ordered food. We started with the cheese fries, and I followed it with a cheesesteak...and was not disappointed! It was the first time I'd tried one and it was the perfect debut cheesesteak, my girlfriend said she's never seen me so quiet. She is a vegetarian and the very friendly and helpful waitress recommended the broccoli rabe sliders, which she loved. This was all washed down with a couple of beers. All in all, the food and drink was excellent, the service was great and the pricing very reasonable. Next time I'm back in NYC this will be high up on the list to visit again...

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I recently enjoyed a visit to Shorty's. The food was awesome!! I had the Buffalo Chicken Steak and the Yuengling Onion Rings. Really really good.

The ambiance was "alive" a very busy atmosphere. TV's all around and tons of great beers on tap.

If you are looking for a place to catch a game or after work drinks this is definitely the place.

Real fun place to hang out. Not fancy. Clean open floor layout.

The Shorty's restaurant that I am referring to is a chain restaurant here in NYC. This review is referring to the restaurant located at 62 Pearl Street(Downtown NYC).

Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

We were hungry and tired. Found Shorty's and were happy. Got awesome chili cheese fries and two pulled pork philly's to go. Excellent value. Excellent food. Chris the bartender was soo nice. We wish we were in NYC longer to try more on the menu!

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Friendly place to have a drink and watch the game. The cheese steak is as good or better than most in Philly. Bar tender was friendly and so were the people t the bar. Highly recommended.