“Best Pizza Ever”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We have been to this restaurant at least four times and each time we have had the best pizza ever. Everything is fresh (especially the salads) and delicious. We want to try other restaurants but the pizza pulls us back when we visit the city.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Nice but not my preferred type of pizza”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Very original menu. It is hard to be original when it comes to pizza but they manage to. Still, the one we try had a fluffy consistency: thin but gummy-like... like a pancake more than a pizza. It appears to be the trait of the place. Very tasty indeed but not my preferred type. I like them much more crunchy.

1 Thank FinkR
Moultrie, Georgia
“One of the best pizzas”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We tried this pizza place because it was close to Times Square and because it had great reviews.
We showed up on a busy night without a reservation but we were seated within 5 minutes. The atmosphere is cozy. We loved the authentic Italian pizzas. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. Our glasses were kept full. Service was very fast.

Savannah, Georgia
“"NO GARLIC FOR YOU!!!!"”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Some associates and I chose this place based on good internet reviews. Our experience: "meh"! I ordered the Quattro Formagio pizza and requested some chopped garlic to be added. I was sharply told: "we do not make changes to menu items!". Later when pressed, the waiter shared that the owner does not feel that garlic and cheese go together. Huh?!?!? This is a CUSTOM pizza place with every condiment imaginable available. Oh well, too many other options for me to go back here. By the way, although it tasted good, the pie's were only warm when served. Like I said: "meh".

Visited November 2013
1 Thank JoeyNoodles
Richmond, Texas, USA
“One of the most disappointing meals I've ever eaten”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was referred to me by friends, and I was really looking forward to it since pizza is my favorite food. We ordered a margarita pizza with sausage. There was minimal toppings on it, and the crust was very dry. I ate 1 slice and that was enough. We initially were seated at a table, & we were elbow to elbow with another couple. We asked to move to the bar & that was much more comfortable. The service was unfriendly and indifferent. I was hungry when I left so I got a slice of thin, chewy pizza , loaded with toppings at a hole in the wall, and it was delicious.

2 Thank priluc