“Must Love Disney”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Must Love Disney”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I am a huge Disney fan so this was a must stop for me!! The store is huge compared to others I have been in!! The staff is amazing!! Happy, interactive, and helpful. And love all the Mickey NY merchandise!!

• Czech first
  • Turkish first
Ottawa, On
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Lots of merchandise, lacked on service”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I went looking for a particular doll (Ariel). When I found where they were displayed I didn't find any so asked a staff member. Useless! She said whatever they had was on the shelf. When I went back to ask her to check the inventory I had the good fortune of running into a manager that actually cared enough to volunteer to go to the back and check. Mission accomplished!
Oh, and I have to say that the store was so incredibly HOT for no discernible reason... especially on the 3rd floor.

Visited June 2014
NEW HOPE
126 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Packed With Tourists, Pricy, But Disney in NY”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

No one expects a bargain from Disney, and this store has mostly merchandise at full price. You can get Minnie Mouse as the Statue of Liberty and other NYC character motifs. Be careful what you promise the kids, I saw a Stella McCartney design costume that was almost $200. That being said, lots of dress up in the 25-50 dollar range.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank EDWARD E
Rochester, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Crazy crowded but worth it to see the joy on my kiddos face!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Two stories packed full of a huge variety of Disney merchandise. My 3-year-old was in HEAVEN. Cool mirrors around the store where you can scan any toy and the character represented on that toy will "magically" appear in the mirror. My daughter didnt even care that we didnt buy anything cuz she had so much fun in the free color book corner, watching the movie that was playing and trying on the princess costumes that were for sale. The staff said it was fine for the children to try fancy costumes over their clothing and they were all VERY sweet and patient with the children (I hope the store pays them well, because they deserve it!) Yes, it was crazy crowded and I was really wishing I hadn't brought my stroller (rookie mistake!) but it was Time Square at Thanksgiving time so we expected it to be exhausting and intense but it was worth every moment.

Visited November 2013
Cedar Falls, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best disney store ever”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Huge - every detail was splendid! Merchandise specific to NYC.
Crowded, and lines, but worth the wait.

Visited May 2014