“What a find!”

Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
South London
“What a find!”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Went here for Sunday brunch last weekend and my word it was worth it! Staying downtown we were looking for somewhere for breakfast and found this little gem tucked away on Chambers. It is spotlessly clean and has that great diner feel. Staff were extremely helpful and polite without being servile. The brunch menu caused much deliberation but in the end I opted for the French toast with hazlenut chocolate spread, grilled banana, bacon and syrup. I am not normally one for sweet and savoury together but my God this was good stuff! One of the best breakfasts I have ever had in New York and I have had a few! My friend had a crab cake bendict which again tasted amazing! I don't care where you are staying in Manhattan you MUST visit this place. It will definitely be worth it!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank nezza28

Galway, Ireland
“found by accident and we discovered the best BLT with fries ever.”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Clean with , booths and bar, attentive staff, clean loos and a fabulous range of diner food. .Not far from Brooklyn Bridge and City Hall. It gave us a perfect New York experience.

• Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Small and cozy but with great food and service. Going back!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Small restaurant with killer burgers and mac & cheese! Fries were just ok.. Worth the wait. Staff very attentive and eager to please. Seemed to have a very loyal following from financial district. Going back.......

• Visited December 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Almost perfect lunch!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Whilst trying to find a place to eat in the City Hall area, we walked into this cafe with one request; good food.

And we got it! Well, mostly. I ordered the steak dish and it was quite literally one of the best cuts of meat I've had on our USA holiday. So tender, and cooked to perfection (finally a chef who knows what rare means; this has been a constant complaint of mine in the USA). The accompanying fries and salad were delicious and the salad was dressed in a spot-on vinaigrette.

The issue was my gf's meal. She got the BBQ pork sandwich and it was a little tough.

Overall a great place with wonderful service, a funky decor and vibe and great food!

Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

We were visiting NY and found Jerrys after walking the Broklyn Bridge. A group of four we had Sunday Brunch, pancakes, French toast and flapjacks. We were all delighted with the quality and quantity of our food. The wait staff were wonderful and the cafe is a cute diner style setup with a great relaxed bohemian vibe - we LOVED it and wished it was in our neighbourhood