“A good neighborhood place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bottega Restaurant

Bottega Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bottega Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,938 of 13,559 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
New York City, New York
“A good neighborhood place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Good Italian food, spacious establishment so drop ins can be accommodated, great upper east side location. It's a good choice for nice dining.

Visited February 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“A Delightful Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Our waiter was fantastic. He was knowledgeable about the menu and not afraid to make recommendations. The service was perfection. I had pasta with clam sauce, a dish I order with hesitancy because it is often not what I expect. This dish was absolutely delicious. The wine was great and didn't break the bank. It is a wonderful friendly restaurant with excellent food and service. If I lived closer i'd be there every night.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank adcampanella
Pleasantville, New York
“Great Italian Choice in Upper East Side”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

This was my first visit but my friend and his wife dine here often and I can see why. We had a delightful meal last night. The ambiance is relaxed and has the feel of a comfortable neighborhood place but also the elegance of fine dining. The service was impeccable & friendly. The food memorable. We split a portobello mushroom stuffed with lump crab meat. I ordered the pan seared sole and my friend had a seafood pasta. My only wish is that there was a little more creativity in the menu choices - a few creative options in addition to the standards. We were not up for a bottle of wine but were pleased that there was a very good selection of wine by the glass. For a fine Italian restaurant - or any one for that matter - in this neighborhood the price was most reasonable. I will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Good food , very great service.Have had dinner twice never disappointed , loved ....next time I'm going back for my Birthday party ...

• Visited December 2013
Huntersville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spent the day in the city the day after Christmas and just wandered in.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Do yourself a favor and don't pay attention to the positive posts and ignore the negative. Cannot imagine why anyone wouldn't enjoy themselves here. This place was truly wonderful.

You will feel completely welcomed by the people greeting you at the door. The other diners were just a happy pleasant group of people. We just wanted drinks and appetizers and sat near the front windows which was so much fun because you can do a lot of people watching....it was the holidays so everyone was in good spirits. The music, the lighting, the server, the food... everything was perfect. One of the best spur of the moment dining experiences.

Our drinks were a bit stiff...lol so one of us approached the bartender and she happily remedied it...no biggie.

Will definitely go back and highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013