“Deee-lish Brunch”
Review of Bottega Restaurant

Bottega Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bottega Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,079 of 14,520 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Best roasted potatoes ever, raisin bread french toast is a tasty twist on the usual, delicious and hearty frittatas (i had the spinach parmesan and asked for extra parmesan to sprinkle on top), well-brewed bottomless coffee (and soy milk!), fresh squeezed OJ...and tasty banana bread while you wait! (FYI: no bloody mary before noon...it's a license thing)

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Good Italian food, spacious establishment so drop ins can be accommodated, great upper east side location. It's a good choice for nice dining.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Our waiter was fantastic. He was knowledgeable about the menu and not afraid to make recommendations. The service was perfection. I had pasta with clam sauce, a dish I order with hesitancy because it is often not what I expect. This dish was absolutely delicious. The wine was great and didn't break the bank. It is a wonderful friendly restaurant with excellent food and service. If I lived closer i'd be there every night.

1  Thank adcampanella
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This was my first visit but my friend and his wife dine here often and I can see why. We had a delightful meal last night. The ambiance is relaxed and has the feel of a comfortable neighborhood place but also the elegance of fine dining. The service was impeccable & friendly. The food memorable. We split a portobello mushroom stuffed with lump crab meat. I ordered the pan seared sole and my friend had a seafood pasta. My only wish is that there was a little more creativity in the menu choices - a few creative options in addition to the standards. We were not up for a bottle of wine but were pleased that there was a very good selection of wine by the glass. For a fine Italian restaurant - or any one for that matter - in this neighborhood the price was most reasonable. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Good food , very great service.Have had dinner twice never disappointed , loved ....next time I'm going back for my Birthday party ...