“Best Day out in New York Ever!!!”

On Time New York Day Tours
Ranked #397 of 598 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you have hours between connecting flights? Why sit in an airport lounge between flights at JFK, when the greatest city in the world is right here? Let a Licensed NYC Guide take you on a whirlwind tour of New York, and get you back in time for your connecting flight. Quick tours are our specialty. Whether you've got time between meetings or are looking for a custom tour, we'll show you the best of New York.
Warsash, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Best Day out in New York Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2012

Firstly I must say, Betty is the nicest person you will ever meet... From the get go when she met us in our Hotel lobby I knew we were going to have a great Tour... I had e-mailed Betty a couple of times prior to our trip and we arranged a full days tour to suit our requirements,,,here are only a fraction of the paces we went....
Subway to South Ferry for Staten Island Ferry
Wall Street
New York Stock Exchange
St. Paul's Chapel
Central Park West
Central Park - Strawberry Fields, Rose Hill, Wagner Cove, The Lake, Bow Bridge, Boathouse (! St. Regis Hotel (and King Cole Bar), Rockefeller Center
Brasserie Ruhlmann our requirements..
The whole day just flew past and what Betty doesn't know about New York isn't worth knowing..
My Husband and I felt as if we have know Betty all our lives and we hope to continue as friends now!
If you only have a few hours in New York or a bit more, please don't waste your time and energies walking around on your own. Book a tour with Betty and you won't regret it!!

Visited October 2012
10 Thank HOLLIBOB_12

Madison
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Symphony Concert of Architecture, History & Tempos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

TO: Betty Cohn, On Time New York, October 2012

I had a terrific time on my tour of NYC with Betty. The tour was like a fine symphony concert in architecture, history and tempos. I would never have been able to see as many interesting sights on my own and I didn’t have to worry about getting lost with Betty leading the way. I liked the fact we walked a good bit because I felt more intimate with the sights and sounds of the local culture. I was surprised at how easily we got around and how much we took in and then Betty would hop us on the subway and in moments we were in another interesting area. And we did it all within the window of time we had allotted. I am so grateful I was referred to Betty and you can bet I will pass the word to anyone I know visiting the grand city and wanting to really see her and feel her. In greatest gratitude, Stephen Easterling

Visited September 2012
6 Thank Steve E
Sunnyvale
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“On time New York Private Day Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

Betty is absolutely fantastic! My husband and I had a very long layover in NYC on the way to Prague Sept 1 2012 and really wanted to see as much as possible of Manhattan including a close up look at the Statue of Liberty. Betty put together a 6 hr walking tour that was absolutely fab! I would recommend using her to any of my friends and family.

Visited September 2012
6 Thank Deb F
Hilo, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lay Over Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

It was wonderful to find Betty's website for a custom tour that I could afford since I did not have enough time for the other tours. I only had one afternoon and evening in the City and really did not want this to be another NYC layover where I was stuck at the airport. Betty recommended I stay in Manhattan and I was reluctant to do so since I always stay at an airport hotel for early flights out. However, she was right because the JFK air train was easy to catch and she gave such good instructions for connecting with the subway it was not a problem at all. The subway system is easy to use after a few instructions from Betty.

Betty custom designed a tour for me and I was able to walk 5th Avenue, go into Tiffany's and look at the diamonds, touch a section of the Berlin Wall, see Strawberry Fields and the Boat House in Central Park, sit at Meg's table at Kraus's Delicatessen, see Lady Liberty at sunset from the Staten Island Ferry and have my manhattan nightcap at the Grand Central Station bar and so much more. Thank you Betty, without you, it would not have been possible!

Visited July 2012
6 Thank ldaRussello
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Custom tour from a real New Yorker”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

What's better than having someone born and raised in New York take you through this magnificent city. I've lived here for a decade and still learned so many things that I didn't know. Betty prepared a tour for my 10 visitors from Lithuania who were here for business. She is very used to working with non-native English speakers and she set us up for a very successful visit. I can recommend her services heartily for anyone looking for a custom short or longer visit to the City.

Visited May 2012