“Very good massage place”

Fishion Herb Center
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Very good massage place”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Had a very good time there after some days walking like crazy in this city.

Did the 60min body massage with tom. Many time concentrated on the shoulders and back. The pressure was big, but manageable. The worst pain was on my lower back. But it was worth doing.

Really recommend this place.

Dublin, Ireland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Excellent massage!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This place has no frills like most massage/spa places but massage is really good.
I had the first time a guy - he was good and really worked on all my knots and tight muscles.However, after his session, I was sore for 3days and not sure if he did something wrong as I had pain on my left leg/glutes (never had issue there before).so it was very difficult and painful to walk!
I went back to get another session before flying home and got a woman - a pity i did not get her name as she was soooo good. She could not speak very good english but without saying anything to her, she found all my bad areas and worked on them very well.
Price is so cheap and massage is sooo good. Highly recommende if you are not fussy.

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Amazing therapeutic massage centre that really know what they're doing”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

An unassuming entrance down an alley leads to a medical-looking reception. Choice of well-priced massage, acupuncture and reflexology. I recommend Yan, she is amazing and sorted my over-laptop-use neck strain expertly. Really excellent.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank anna m
Cockeysville, Maryland
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Best therapeutic massage. Ever.”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I live in Maryland, but have been coming here for massages for many years. Despite having massages regularly elsewhere (trying to find someone who can replicate what Fishion does), I have yet to experience the quality that is delivered here. Jeanette and Lily are especially good - Jeanette for the foot reflexology. This place is a hole in the wall as some people have mentioned, but the price is right and you leave feeling like you were "fixed". Their style of massage (Tui-na) is not for everyone, as it involves a lot of pressure, but it really works! We usually start with one hour foot massage, and then follow with one hour body massage. Perfect...

Visited August 2013
nyc
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Best massage in chinatown (legit massage)”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I have hesitated to write a review for this place because I love it so much I dont want to share!
(The compromise I've come up with is that I wont tell you who my favorite masseuses are... )

I've tried a number of the massage places in Chinatown, and this is the best. I have yet to have a bad massage there. Everyone working there is strong and most are very skilled too. You actually need to call in advance if you want a massage on the weekends or other popular times.

This is a classic Chinese massage joint, in that there are no frills, and it is definitely not a spa experience. The massage is very hard/strong- mostly pressure points- and no oil. There are small rooms (some of the other places in Chinatown have you in one big room with everyone else, but here you have a semi-private experience). You undress down to your undies, and they massage you over a sheet that is draped over you.

The environment is not fancy at all. Often you can hear the other people speaking in adjoining rooms... and sometimes there is elevator music, but certainly there are no 'spa like' elements.

If you have some major muscle pain and need a really strong, deep tissue, no nonsense massage, then this the place for you. If you want a zen spa experience with oil and aroma therapy, then you will be very disappointed (and maybe even a bit bruised up from the strong massage)

I go here once every month or so, and after each visit I ask myself why I dont go more often. At about $40 an hour, I really should go more frequently.

Again, it's a real chinese massage joint so it's not for everyone. My mother in law who likes spas didn't care for it, and my father in law who never likes massages or spas loved it.

The also do foot massages, but I prefer the back massages. Also, there are many other massage places in Chinatown, but beware, many of them dont have any real technique, so even if the masseuses are strong, they dont know what they are doing and can actually hurt you. I had neck bruising after one massage elsewhere.

Although not all the masseuses at this place are

Visited June 2013