“Seen Billy Joel at MSG!”

Madison Square Garden
Book In Advance
US$29.00*
New York City All Around Town Hop-on Hop-off Tour
US$99.00*
The New York Sightseeing Pass
US$145.00*
and up
New York City Shop, Hop and Top Experience including Woodbury Common and...
Ranked #26 of 1,130 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours run daily beginning at 9:30 AM.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The July concert really deserves 5 stars, but I'm reviewing the Gardens not the concerts. Far as large time stadiums go it's pretty good, only downside for me, was the floor I was on didn't have as great a choice of beers as other floors, so I stuck with iced tea and pop, and the seats are a tad narrow for a big boned fella like myself). that aside, it's a great venue, great acoustics (for that show in particular, as well as the opening act Gavin DeGraw).

Where Billy's a franchise there now, you owe it to yourself to book super early even 7-8 months early, and get decent seats to a terrific show.

If you're a certain kind of American Express credit card user in the US you get an earlier shot at seats to, not the best for Canada, but sometimes some concert dates that doesn't matter.

Amazing show Billy's show that night, had a great view where we were seated, anyone who likes Billy's music at all, even marginally, you have to see him there live, he does a show every month, you just might have to go in 2015 as most of not all his shows are sold out this year (unless you wanna pay above cost).

So tighter seats and the microbrew not being available on all floors were my only faults with the Garden, but other then that, great venue!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Went there on Christmas eve to watch a NY Knicks game; the atmosphere is amazing; great game, loved to see that people in the US are really engjoying the game; totally different than the way us Europeans watch a game. Too bad we only found tickets to one match!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

By a great chance, during our stay in New York, we resided in a very good old Hotel, Pennsylvania Hotel. And it is just across the famous MSG or simply the Garden. So one day we went to Madison Square Garden, located in Midtown Manhattan.
We wanted to see the exhibition devoted to the items and events, they were the part of, that is, the New York Rangers of National Hockey League, the New York Knicks of the National Basket Association. We had seen these matters without group, maybe it would had been better, that we were a part of the tour with the professional guide, due to better understanding. But anyway, we were very fond, we've seen so much in such fantastic arena.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Went on the Madison Square Garden tour as part of the new york pass. The tour was really interesting and informative, although being from the UK we were not so aware of the teams they were talking about! The tour was around an hour long, taking you all around the garden, ring side and behind the scenes. A must see whilst in New York.

3  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 12 July 2014

What an amazing Arena. I have always wanted to go and luckily I finally got the chance. I took my family to a WNBA game to watch the NY Liberty play and it was a fantastic experience! We had the best time!
I would recommend it to anyone to check it out!

2  Thank Paul L