Rooms were big and the hotel was very clean. Food and wait staff not the best. We don't go there for the food anyway. Right near the Brooklyn bridge. We are GOLD members but were not given an upgrade that I know of. Needed to point member status out to front desk. View was overlooking construction site. Would I go back? Yes. Most important clean and BIG ROOMS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn