Just few words to say and rate our great experience at the Mandarin Oriental New York. Have been there for a couple of nights at the end of July 2008. Booked a simply superior room with a main Hudson view. The room was not huge but very nice with a lot of useful tech advantages and features. The bed was very comfortable despite of some really soft pillows. Bathroom perfect in size and very nice. Service absolutely fantastic, very nice view also if it not was not a Central Park room view. Enjoy a wonderful breakast ( also if is the service it was a little bit too slow ) at the Asiate Resturant. Unfortunately did not use the Spa or other services. So , one if the not the best hotel in New York right now , also if it was expensive. I really like new and High Tech hotel and this Mandarin it was in my opinion a true perfect layout . Additional to this , check in and check out were perfect and very quick , as well room service . Bravo Mandarin !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning fusion of modern design with stylish Oriental flair, Mandarin Oriental, New York features 244 elegant guestrooms and suites - all with breathtaking views of Manhattan and Five-Star hospitality. Luxurious amenities include Asiate, the hotel's elegant restaurant; MObar created by noted interior designer, Tony Chi; the Lobby Lounge with dramatic views of Central Park; a 14,500-square-foot, Five-Star Mandarin Oriental Spa; and a state-of-the-art fitness center with a 75-foot lap pool. In addition, there is premium meeting and event space, including a 6,000-square-foot pillar-less ballroom with three walls of windows overlooking Central Park. Located in Columbus Circle's Time Warner Center, Mandarin Oriental, New York is in an idyllic location just steps away from world-class dining, shopping and entertainment, including the Broadway Theater District, Lincoln Center, Central Park, Jazz at Lincoln Center and the Time Warner Center's collection of upscale retail shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, New York Hotel New York City
- Mandarin Oriental New York City
- Mandarin New York City
- New York City Mandarin Oriental